UPCOMING AIR JORDAN 15's FOR DECEMBER

Quote:
OMG those black/red 15s are a thing of beauty!
4pmlkxx.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

A Hearboost that is hilarious! The funniest thing I've seen in days :rofl:
roll.gif
Oh yea the XV Breds are COPPED no matter what.

the lazers are not too bad with jeans or chinos. i wouldnt recommend playing in deez but for casual wear, not bad. great time to get one on sale for 80. wordto your mother.

I'm not a big fan of the XV's....and the Lasers were still on the racks at NTSF....atleast when I last went.

smh.gif
black/red...white/red ...white/carolina-blue ... thats all we need... so far i believe the 15's are still UGLY... but still had to be coped... what can i say?buying J's are like a monthly rent for me...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

smh.gif
black/red ...white/red ...white/carolina-blue ... thats all we need... so far i believe the 15's are still UGLY... but still had to be coped... what can i say? buying J's are like a monthly rent for me...
sick.gif

this guy is the biggest lame I've ever seen on NT, besides SB Guy.

everyone had the same idea lol. but I wouldn't mind a blk & red pair in a 10.5.... and those laser are still everywhere in queens.

Lets go Mets 1- 0

I still have my OG's and I didn't get these, but I'm hearing that they are in the countdown pack so I'll wait and see.

I also thought this was a new release for holiday 08.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Man...I was scared we had more Retro XV's for Holiday 08...
laugh.gif

lol same here until i saw that i was the author of this post lol

9/24/07 -> 3/31/08 Now that deserves a gravedigging award if there ever was one

XV's are my "I don't give a crap what I have on my feet" shoes. They're not beautiful, but they're unique...I'll give em that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom