Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

Colorways are hideous!!!!! C'mon, gold and green??? Obsidian and pimento???? Disgusting. I'm sure the perfomance is great, but make it a look a bit more appealing please!!!

I have to find out who designed these...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

theres a colorway dropping august 9th thats all black with just a white swoosh and white laces. those look alot better imo

does Nike want to piss the consumers by giving atheletes amazing colorways while we get some boring @#%$ ones? I swear, it's like going over to a starving homeless dude and eating a nice juicy burger right in front of them.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

I am surprised that nobody said that the General Released colors look "Fem", "Gay".
I agree that the released colorways are a big mistake, as the current trends lean more toward unifomed conservativism. I still love the look of this shoe, but Nike seems to miss the mark these days.

4yiv579.jpg

mt3130:
theres a colorway dropping august 9th thats all black with just a white swoosh and white laces. those look alot better imo

That's good to hear. Source?

why doesn't Nike put patent on shoes that look good with patent? A white patent toe on that all-black will make it 10x better
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

the GR colorways are a huge dissapointment...

i would sell my grandma for nashes version
lets get a NTer on mtvs real world....
VOTE OR DIE

Ive seen dudes wear the all black ones with yellow accents already, those are hot.

One of the best sneakers I've ever balled in.
im just mad as hell Nike didnt come out with a limited or quickstrike version of Nash's or Parker's colorway.
The Beatiful Struggle​

Just picked up the Wht/Nvy/UniBl colourway,Footlocker here in the UK got them in this morning(at least the one near me did)

Back
Top Bottom