Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

actually yea that half circle is black just like in the picture you showed. i have a picture of the colors releasing in a catalogue but i dont have a scanner to put it on my computer so it looks decent.

also on the 141 color way the top of the tongue and the inside of the shoe isnt red....its grey

heres a picture of the 3 releasing....its bad quality but i figure someone could find better pictures of the shoes. this is good enough so people know what the shoes actually look like.

6f8g8de.jpg

So are these two in the same family and are there better catalog pics of these as well?
nikebb2blackwhitemaintv9.jpg
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

i actually like those better with the grey half circle then the black. they look sick, i might have to cop.

Hey mt3130, what color is the middle pair (to the left of the black/yellow colorway).

It looks like white with blue and they look nice?

Any info would be appreciated.

its mostly white with a little navy and carolina blue. the inside of the shoe is grey. if i can get a live picture i will. sorry i dont have anything better for you right now.

when do the lows drop? i'm not feeling how high the highs are..
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

I talked to a nike rep today who said the mid will drop in 5 colorways on 8.9.07

They are:

white/grey/pimento/black (see mt3130's catelog pic)
white/varsity royal/navy (see mt3130 catelog pic)
black/old gold (see mt3130 catelog pic)
obsidian/pimento/grey "knicks colorway" (see pics on page six)
black/beige/green (no idea on this one)

what shoes are those, rock deep?

*edit*

just saw on sneakfiles that they're the zoom bb 2's
i'm definetely gonna get those, wish i knew when they're releasing

Sirs, I will not be missing out on these. Haven't been so excited for a pair of balllin shoes since the ZK2.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

anybody have pics of the black/white BB that tony parker wore?

got 2 championships in my time, about to copp another- ctran8

Man, I'll get those carolina ones when they're on sale.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I want botht he BB and BB2...I probably won't be able to wait for the B2 and blow my cash on the BB
formerly shoeWUfreak

Back
Top Bottom