Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

I love these and haven't even been able to even ball ball in them. But the color combo's are endless on this.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
It's ridiculous these aren't gonna be on iD.

Are you freaking serious?! ARGH they have so much potential. Yet Nike has put out some crazy colorways that don't really match up with much.

We need a TB with a white upper and patent leather toe in like every team color option.

Quote:
Do you happen to know if the toe material of the black/white color is nubuck like the(obsidian/pimento)or like the rough suade on the black/yellow color?

I would say the black/white has the same type of material on the toe box as the obsidian/pimento.

Quote:
These things will be a total flop if they don't release some better colorways.
Washington ********
*The 75th Anniversary*
Braves on the Warpath​

I'm just curious but Eastbay has the mids weighing in at 16.4 oz. while the lows are at 17.2 oz. How can the lows be heavier than the mids? I know it's very difficult to tell the weight difference of .8 oz. but anyone who has tried both know if this is true?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

That is wierd..

Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

could someone in the know explain why nike decided to release these horrid colourways?
______
WE GROWN.

^ Hoops weren't selling in basic traditional colorways...so they tried a Lifestyle approach in hopes of better sales.

Either way I'm stickin to black/black/white colorways as always.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

can somebody tell me if they seen these at any footlockers? Im trying to locate them though a footlocker computer and cant find the footlocker sku#

What color are you trying to find? Not many of the footlockers have these, get the sku from online and punch it into item lookup.

who would they think ppl want to play in brown kicks? shoe sales have nothing to do with colours,its all about the design. nike hasnt had a design that appealed to the masses since the 2k4.
______
WE GROWN.

any color I can get, I tried the footlocker.com sku and it didnt work I need the one out off the store, let me know what footlocker has them and I will give them a call thanks!

Quote:
who would they think ppl want to play in brown kicks?

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I like Brown!! lol

Also... in some area's these will be used for use other than Basketball.

Since the ES isn't selling the Black/Red Lows.. I will have to check Swoosh... if they dont have them..

Damn

I think the black/red lows are available through eastbay. Finishline on the other hand has the street version

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP? I HAVE FOOTLOCKER STORE CREDIT AND WANT THESE BUT I CAN FIND THE FOOTLOCKER SKU # IF ANYBODY EVEN KNOWS A FOOTLOCKER THAT CARRY THESE LET ME KNOW AND ILL GIVE THEM A CALL, THANKS!

mt3130 any color they got,im just looking to ball in them, where is the store located, thanks in advance!

^ why don't you try Finishline. They currently have them on sale for $89.99

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Any other colorways planning to be released? I think I may just pick up the black/white from kixpress.

Also do you guys think these will be on NikeID
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^ Nick (Billy Hoyle) stated that they aren't. It's a big shame because demand would probably be pretty good...note the ZK II

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom