Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

Damn, those have a couple of miles on em.
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

the july launch date isnt right...its august 9th or august 16th. im not sure. ill check work tomorrow and find out for sure. ill also post the colors releasing on that date.

retail on these is $110.

RIMG0005.sized.jpg

IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1049.JPG

inf from www.hk-kicks.com
_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

This shoe is sweet and simple but the colorways are gross for the most part. I want a white/red please.

can we expect any patent colors like Parkers black/white? I really like these shoes but the GR colors are really turning me off.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Always Bring Out The Salami and Cheese

Flat laces across the Zoom series?
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

launch is 8/9/07. style is 316494. colors dropping 8/9 = 141 (white/midnight navy/university blue), 161 (white pimento/silver/black), and 001 (black/flint grey/pro gold). i will post pics when i can get some

^^^ thanks.. pix of those colorways would be great. glad there are other seemingly solid/great looking bball kicks for guards droppin later this year.. cause the zoom kobe III's are lookin hideous so far.. :\
ohwell.gif

gonna get a pair once they'r eon sale
TEAM WARRIORS
Welcome to the club Marco Belinelli!
Almost ready for the 49er sig!

zoom bb black/flint grey/pro gold is the best of them all!very nice colorway.....decent looking....

Quote:
launch is 8/9/07. style is 316494. colors dropping 8/9 = 141 (white/midnight navy/university blue), 161 (white pimento/silver/black), and 001 (black/flint grey/pro gold). i will post pics when i can get some
zoom%20BB%20AF.jpg
P1050456.JPG
P1050470.JPG
P1050476.JPG
P1050479.JPG
P1050481.JPG
P1050484.JPG
P1050494.JPG

_________
All things Lebron, check out:
www.lebrontalk.com

Those pimento ones are looking nice but is the color more red or orange?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I am liking these a lot. Any info on these? I like them too but in a different color.
6gsl3tl.jpg
THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

i cannot wait to pick up a pair of these and get them on the court.

toss up between the white and the blacks.

the pimento is red....sorry for no pix i dont have any yet. i just get the info and hope someone else has the shots. thanks to bib10 for the pictures.

wait, so on the white pimento/silver/black colorway, the little half circle area where your pinkie toe would be isn't going to be black like in the upcoming release catalogue picture?? is that just an asia release colorway or something? i thought that part was what made the colorway look so nice.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom