Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

i kinda want some of those USA color way
SANDIEGOCHARGERS
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

the only ones i would get is the black/white colorway.i would have to see these in person and try them on first.

ehh ill cop when they put them on nikeid..
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Yall suck like Tony Romo.. No Homo..​

sooooooooooooooo....when IS the black/white colorway coming out? or is it already out? I havent had a chance to scope em out at the mall yet.

^ I don't even know at this point, i think they might have been replaced with the yellow/black colorway, cause jmadidas said the blk/whts were comin out 8/9 but all we saw was the yellow/black.

i hope the yellow didnt replace the black/white. it may have though because nike has gone mad with the black/yellow colorway this year.

new colorway Virgin Islands PE 8)
glasses.gif
fullj.getty-76202794nb030_fiba.jpg
check out: nikelebron.net

^ oh those are beautiful...Nike...quit teasing us with these PE colors while leaving us with garbage colors. >:
mad.gif

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Quote:
Nike...quit teasing us with these PE colors while leaving us with garbage colors.

i agree. so far out of the 5 colors released 4 of them are horrible. if these PE's are so popular with multiple players then why dont they try them on the public. they cant possibly sell worse than the crap thats out now.

Colorways are TERRIBLE!!! The colors seem to fall all outta place. The shoe overall looks like it could be a pretty good ballin' shoe (for a guard at least). Nike, better coloways please!!! Even a basic/unform color combination (black/red/white) might sell these off a lot better.
I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

im guessing this is gonna be one of those hyperflight/zoom turbine/ultraflight type of shoes where people are gonna either hate it or love em.Im trying to get my hands on a pair for review I really dont wanna pay the $150 canadian retail price
check out my blog unds'ed/

^^^^alot of people like the shoe itself, they just arent as happy about the colors taht the shoe is available in.

Am I the only one who is happy with the released colors ?

I think they are fresh!

I don't even care about the USA colorway because I wouldn't cop them, however, I would like TP's PE to release 8)
glasses.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

^ the only colorway I'm waiting for.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

^^I'm also waiting for a TP colorway to come out. I hope they come out with a patent leather toe for it

Among the colors released so far the black/yellow for me is the only color that will pass. I switched the yellow laces with black ones.. brings back memories of the 2k3's i beat up.

how is this shoe performance wise? Design seems to be ok, but GR colorways are ugh
TANKEEEEEE

LOOKING FOR: DS BMP AJ1 OLD LOVE BLACKTOES
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

NIKE INSIDERS HELP! Fill us in with info if they thinkin or gonna release any other BB colorway soon =)

They look even fresher since I last seen them. They look a lot like the blk/wht ZKI's imo.

Quote:
Am I the only one who is happy with the released colors ?

I think they are fresh!

Yes...you are...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom