Braves on the Warpath​

Quote:
Yes...you are...
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

^^^it sucks if they are selling poorly because it will probably get some of the releasing colors scrapped but its good because then we get great shoes to play ball in for cheap.

if you don't want to put it out as a GR...please Nike, please...put it on NikeID.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

which blk/wht is coming out?

34j7gr6.jpg

or

2ed8g1i.jpg

i hope its those ^ but it probably isnt because theyre too similar to the white/blue ones currently on shelves.

i guess those are the closest we'll get to Tony Parkers' :frown:
frown.gif
SANDIEGOCHARGERS
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

its the top ones. if it was the second ones they would have said white/black.

i really like the black/white. i may be tempted to buy a pair. ill have to try them on for fit first cuz the purchase would be strictly for basketball.

Quote:
i hope its those ^ but it probably isnt because theyre too similar to the white/blue ones currently on shelves.

BOTH...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

just picked these up during the 50%...it came down to either the BBs or the Soldiers but i went with the BBs..great shoe to ball in..i'll be looking to get another pair when some new colors drop
AIM - Huss Sole

oddly enough, this girl I know(shes into Jordans, forces retros etc.) and she says the brown ones look good, so nike may know what they're doin with that one

Back
Top Bottom