** UPDATE 1.16.08 ** Jordan "CP3" Model

Anyone know how these fit?

Also, can B1LLY Hoyle or someone confirm the type of cushioning in these? All the websites (eastbay,finishline,ndc) say different things.

Originally Posted by schen415

Anyone know how these fit?

Also, can B1LLY Hoyle or someone confirm the type of cushioning in these? All the websites (eastbay,finishline,ndc) say different things.
they fit true imo

they do run true to size. i wear a 10.5 in just about everything and a 10.5 fits great. i got the hornets colorway from pys and they are 10x better than iexpected. the fit, feel and quality of the shoe are all very impressive to me. i don't know what's on the horizon for the CP line but the fact thatthere's no clothing and no kids sizes(except for big kids in the all black) disappoints me. seems kind of halfa**. melo has tons of stuff in his line andit seems like every other jordan shoe has a ton of crap to go with it as well, why not the CP's?? Hopefully something will be dropping soon.

anyone see the sku 105 colorway (energy) -"psychedilc hornets colorway" - only pys and sneakerhead seem to have it
the sku 103 colorway (no energy) - "tamed down hornets colorway" is everywhere - instores,eastbay, footlocker
the 105 is supposed to be GR, right?

they coulda kept these in the factory...just stick to P.E.s chris paul....stick to P.E.s..

I'm definitely feeling the white and black ones. I might return my stealth and get a pair of cp3 and the melo 4.

what? i need to read more carefully.
They do when you go to pay for them you just pay by credit card on paypal. Anybody on here can tell you they are legit and take credit cards. Everytime I order from them thats how I get them.

^^ Anytime I just don't want you to miss out on some sneaks you want over something like that.

I got the GR no energy hornets colorway...Good fit and pretty comfortable...seems as though the ankle support isnt as good as it could be. Shoe should be niceon the court though......

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

what? i need to read more carefully.
They do when you go to pay for them you just pay by credit card on paypal. Anybody on here can tell you they are legit and take credit cards. Everytime I order from them thats how I get them.

e6c15dee56b9264b0764f499aabd317636fe78a.gif

Here's my pic of the Black/Silver colorway:

Here's my pic of the White/Grey/Red colorway:

Thanks tDog

^^^ how is the ankle support?
Good IMO

i hope they at least drop a commercial.
Doubt it

you missed the white/wheat/navy pair
sm317763102.gif
thats a lot of colorways on oneday.

Back