UPDATE 10/3 got it: Free Free Free HBO for Comcast customers for 12 months FREE FREE FREE

Man damn... I still dont have my channels. I hope this isnt a scam!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Called yesterday and got through and everything seemed gravy...except when I gave my zip code: not available for my area.

Peace

Um, so to clarify...this does NOT work with Time Warner?

Socal people help me out

STILL HAVENT GOT MINE IM IN THE HAZEL CREST AREA IN ILL... I WILL CHECK IT WHEN I GET OFF WK....

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by treboro01

has anyone from seattle/federal way area tried it? if so what zip code did u all use? thanks in advance.
nerd.gif
Just tried it. I gave her the code and she said this promotion is only for Pennsylvania customers.
eyes.gif

Maybe I gave her the wrong code? It's HBOzero seven zero three right? I gave her my zip code (98001). Should I give a different one?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by treboro01

has anyone from seattle/federal way area tried it? if so what zip code did u all use? thanks in advance.
nerd.gif
Just tried it. I gave her the code and she said this promotion is only for Pennsylvania customers.
eyes.gif

Maybe I gave her the wrong code? It's HBOzero seven zero three right? I gave her my zip code (98001). Should I give a different one?
Yeah she said the same thing to me. I tried calling multiple times with multiple seattle/federal way area codes but no dice.

^no idea, i tried with my zip code, renton 98058, and she gave me the green light

however....nothing popped up still

can my pennsylvania fam members confirm that they got it? if so, then it probably was all a mistake and should only work in the PA

shoot in face, can any members NOT in pennsylvania confirm this? i checked my hbo before i left this morning and nothing =(

I called, gave my zip code and was told to call the 1-800 number.

Called the 1-800 number and the rep said he couldn't find any promotion that offers 12 months of free HBO.

BTW I'm located Indiana

totally forgot to do this...

still works for Seattle area right? got to do it in the AM
smh.gif

just called... he said he couldnt find anything for my zip code 98375

$%@*

so i called comcast and i live in the bay area and they said they couldnt find the promotion in my area also. The agent talked to her supervisor and said thatif i bring in the flyer then they can honor it so is there any link to that coupon? thanks in advace yall..

I called on tuesday, still nothing yet. Checked out the slick deals thread. some people have been having success on the live chat. Couple people in MD. I'min cali and havent tried it yet, but so far I dont think anyone got it in cali. I think it depends on who you have on the line for comcast, theyve been sayingits instant hbo after using live chat

Back
Top Bottom