Update(3.11) Wake Forest PE CP3 pics

They look a bit bulky but CP wears em so they MUST be flexible... They looked great in the older pics but now they look a bit too thick.

they actually arent that bulky, I still have the cardboard inserts in when these pics were taken, when they are on they do not look bulky at all

Go ahead jordan brand keep putting shoes like this out when you keep saying this is the last year of retro jordans.

Because I will keep spending less and less.

did you get them early or did they come out already?
they are kinda different from the other pics
29z796f.jpg
jordan-cp3-chris-paul-2.jpg

great attractive looking shoe!waiting for the next F & F to copped the blk colorway!

Originally Posted by ldea

29z796f.jpg

They are the same. It differs only from the stitching and materials used..... when is the release day?

Originally Posted by ldea

29z796f.jpg

Right off the bat, midsole stitching and vents are different on the release from the samples. Samples remind me of VC III's and the knockoff version(forgot the name)

vc3_blk.jpg

... CP3 release version looks great, I'd look to copp in a flashy hornets colorway

Originally Posted by bigboiep

ayo %%! happen to dem OG 1s ???????

they were my dad's from 1985 and got balled in...

oh and to respond to some other questions... I got em early because I play for Wake Forest and CP sent some our way

Originally Posted by malumouse

are you asking for sneaker reviews or are you showcasing your sneakers?

I hate you. You provide nothing positive about anything ever! Leave that kind of thing up to a REAL mod and before your smart remarks come flying read thepost. You really need to say like nice shoes every once in a while or just say thanks for the pics don't just bash everyone. You never make posts you justcorrect them but damn we all know you would know where to put them son.

I play for Wake Forest
eek.gif

Who are you?

Wake Forest 07-08
[table][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Gary Clark[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'4"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Sarasota, Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Kyle Fowler[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Wheaton, Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Harvey Hale[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Albuquerque, New Mexico[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [td]Bobby Hoekstra[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'7"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Lewisville, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]James Johnson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'8"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Cheyenne, Wyoming[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Mike Lepore[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'1"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Flemington, New Jersey[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Chas McFarland[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7'0"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Lovington, Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Jimmy McQuilkin[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]5'10"[/td] [td]Junior[/td] [td]Columbia, Maryland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Jason Philippe[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'3"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]South Ozone Park, New York[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Jamie Skeen[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'8"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Charlotte, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Ishmael Smith[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'0"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Concord, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Cameron Stanley[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6'6"[/td] [td](RS) Junior[/td] [td]Raleigh, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [td]Jeff Teague[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'2"[/td] [td]Freshman[/td] [td]Indianapolis, Indiana[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]David Weaver[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]6'10"[/td] [td](RS) Sophomore[/td] [td]Black Mountain, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]L.D. Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6'4"[/td] [td]Sophomore[/td] [td]Yadkinville, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom