Update(3.11) Wake Forest PE CP3 pics

I really don't care for these that much...they don't exactly tickle my fancy. But those OG's or those CG IX's, bring those here.

I got em early because I play for Wake Forest and CP sent some our way

Deacons man! congrats on the big win over Duke.

Anyways, I like the shoes but not really feeling the blackout. I would really like to grab a pair in a hornets colorway, anyone know of other colorwaysreleasing?

so basically their just team jordans... team jordans were always comfortable, if the shoe is comfortable and had a different color to them then they would bekool.

i'd say above average lately for jb, the stitchings a nice touch...but that vent looks like it was cut out like a paper snow flake. CP needs better

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

I got em early because I play for Wake Forest and CP sent some our way
Deacons man! congrats on the big win over Duke.

Anyways, I like the shoes but not really feeling the blackout. I would really like to grab a pair in a hornets colorway, anyone know of other colorways releasing?

Thanks chetter, it was huge... one of the biggest victories in a long time

Well, the CP's have sold out at a few spots in the Bronx. I was looking for my size 11. They're very light, and very sleek in person. Don'tsleep.

Well I say you can't appreciate ANY shoe in ALL Black with SOME sort of color trim to bring out the lines and such. Even on the East Coast DC in particularwe like a LIL white or Silver to offset unless its our Goadomes...

Lmao..you knew what you was doing when you took that pic next to them 1s
laugh.gif
,the kix are alright,that's about it.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

can you tell us how these are for sizing? i'm feeling the hornets colorway.

I usually wear a 12.5 and thats what I have these in. For sizing I'd say that most of the shoe fits as expected but that the toe box does not tightendown as tight as I would like it to but I think that is just the design and not the sizing.

still deciding between these in the hornets lookin colorway or id BB 2s. tuf choice

Back
Top Bottom