Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Wow. I ran into this thread before (I think) and just reading this over again made my hair stand up. I just had a sit down with my folks today (which I don't see often) to complain about my new job about it being hard and what not even though I do get paid more. They told me to suck it up but i am such a pessimist and still dwell on the bad things. Reading your situation makes me want to get rid of my way of thinking. I do live life, but I am still stubborn in my ways where it effects others (mostly my girl). This is just rambling but your love life statement struck a chord with me and I just wanted to say that on here. You are right....I need to appreciate things more.

I've seen you sig name a lot and am just that NTer that doesn't remember much on here no more but I always knew you were from the Bay Area. This is coming from a stone cold atheist but I will to say a wishful prayer in you honor. I hope nothing but the best.

It makes me really happy that you are going strong and that you have someone who you love and who loves you at your side. I know I could never go through something like this alone.

Glad the updates are becoming more positive.  I always try to get my friends to travel with me because, like you know, your life can be taken away in a second.  All that working and saving money will be for not.  You should be planning on your celebration trip once you beat this thing, keep your head up
pimp.gif

It's great getting the update, stay strong fam! Made it my goal this week to live life a bit better this week.

Hang in there and keep fighting! so good to hear that you're doing better, keep it up
happy.gif

Glad you're getting your strength back my dude. Great news. You'll be out of there soon enough.

Yoooo!!! I just saw Update #3 "Home Now!" and I started doing the cooking dance for you.

I know you're not out of the woods yet, but that's huge progress from just a couple weeks ago.

Keep it up, Famb and I've still go you in my prayers.

Still praying for you fam. Keep these positive updates coming. You've come too far to give up now. No doubt in my mind you'll get rid of the lymphoma.

Keep it up man, we're supporting you. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom