Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Happy to hear the good news. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and sending you my prayers. Keep ya head up.

Good stuff man! Keep the fighting mentality alive.

A LOT of it is mental. I had a teacher in high school who had a brain tumor and they told he had 2 years to live, well that was about 10 years ago, he's still alive and doing well. He just kept fighting and believed that he could beat it, and he did.

KEEP FIGHTING MAN, YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT THIS!

keep eating n drinking. dont give up on that. stay stronger. live longer. you're going to pull through.

chea! things are looking up man. great to hear. keep us updated like you have been. it's nice to see your getting better. you can beat this.

change the title bro, **** is depressing. :lol:

great to hear that your home and feeling better fam!! hope your success continues and i will most definitely be following your journey 
nthat.gif

Glad you're feeling better!
nthat.gif

I will have you in my prayers!!!

Stay positive!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely sounds like you're ready to fight lymphoma head on now
pimp.gif
.  I imagine one of the hardest parts is keeping your head up even when things looks grim, but you got us here for support if you need it.   You shouldn't even think of yourself as a burden to others, I'm sure they'd rather have you here than not.  Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything, I'm in norcal as well...

Great news! If you go to NY, let me know please! There is an awesome pizza spot about 3-4 blocks from Columbia Presbyterian, Como Pizza.

Back
Top Bottom