Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

He's actually changed my outlook on life again.

Just live and love life. And when a little petty problem stresses me out, I'll just remember to live and love life, thanks to you Beezy.

Which is why I (extremely) rarely let a petty problem hang over my head. I see no reason to let something minor dictate my mood for the day, week, month, etc.

Hate seeing people born the same year as me leave us.

Idk why, it just feels more personal. Like death doesn't discriminate. Coulda been any of us.

Rest in peace man. You handled urself like a G, and knowing your own outcome, you still came on NT to let us in. To kick it. Tell us ur story Damn man.

Damn. I remember this thread. Recently been seeing it at the top lately and I honestly thought it was one of those thread where people felt depressed and wanted to off themselves, cause weve had a bunch lately. Today I go in cause of all the rips and just remembered the whole thread again. Rip brother. 6 months later but damn. I hope he got some pizza.

Tap tap pull

damn this is sad as hell

i put well being above everything

RIP

nah i aint know him personally but if youre a member of a forum you interact with all the time yea it does make you think/feel

BRUHS..........
i remember when this thread was made i pm'd dude offered to go chill with dude since he stayed in the bay area
u know kick it on his last days
but he got a lil better and went home
gave dude my nuumber and told him im down to chill anytime
them feels man i didnt even know dude but damn Rest In Paradise

signed his online guestbook
i see a few already have
i suggest whoever comes in this thread do the same thing just type a few words
got water collecting in the corner of my eyes as i type |I

Hate to see someone so young go out like that but at least he is no longer in pain. R.I.P brother.

Now that I clicked that link I feel even worst, my dude died 1.5 years after getting diagnosed that's heartbreaking and scary as hell. Cancer sucks :smh:

RIP again NT bro I know you fought til the end

Back
Top Bottom