Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Lost my pops to cancer man.

You'll mos def be in my prayers. Keep your head high and stay positive.

Que Dios te bendiga (may God bless you)

mom had cancer at 25, found out after she got a better look from a different doctor. still alive to this day

too much real life.

lost my grandfather on my 19th birthday to cancer

lost my uncle last month to cancer... 

its a terrible thing. im prayin for u b

One of my best friends had the same exact thing as you in the 7th grade. He caught it so late the entire top half of his body was mutated. He had less than a 15% chance to live and was told if he survived he would never play sports again. It took him 3 years, he ended up beating it and playing college D3 football.

The mind is a powerful thing, more powerful than your body. Don't take no for an option and don't stop fighting. You will live. The minds of your friends, family, along with us will help you. You will live.

Last edited:
you'll make it man, i know you will..i'm gonna pray for you tonight bro...keep your head up, have faith up there and down here you will always prevail.

i remembered ur sn.

ne connection to breezylocks? breezylocks was an nte sn??? in ne event. i do remember ur avy. been on here since me 06.

i can hear the death and the struggle in ur posts.

.....keep writing about what u wish u did. what u wish u saw. nething. and leave it for those who have yet to come....

Stay up B. Hopefully things turn around and work out. Best of luck to you and will keep you in my prayers.

just reading your title and a couple of your first sentences had me staring blank at my screen 
tired.gif
 but  dont lose hope fam! you never know when it starts to go your way. I cant even imagine what you must be going through so i wont say to much, but hit me up on my inbox if you need someone to talk to. to be honest havent prayed for a while, but tonight i will.

Wow, been tryin to think of something good to say, at a loss for words though. Lost my uncle 2 years ago to cancer, it sucked, and it's a scary thing man, it can get anybody. I sincerely wish you the best man and hope you pull through.

Have you tried any alternative treatments? Anything is worth a shot at this point. I truly believe that when you have a lot of people thinking about you and praying for you miraculous things can happen. The power of the mind is amazing.

If worst comes to worst, don't fear death man, don't be sad about it. People become so attached to this material life and physical experience that they don't even realize how much more life offers in death, if that make sense. You may soon be better off than all of us. Should be one hell of an experience. I don't know what your beliefs are but it doesn't even matter. I don't want to use the cliche about going to a better place cause it just sounds stupid to say, but man, be excited about the journey ahead of you. My thoughts are with you, I hope you can find peace one way or another.

PS screw the netflix bro, go watch the sunrise, watch the eyes of your loved ones. Many doctors have said DMT can go along way toward helping the terminally ill find peace and reassurance if you're into that sort of thing. The plant (Ayahuasca) and instructions can be purchased legally online.

Stay up fam. Don't think we've ever interacted but I def gotten some good laughs from some of your posts.

tired.gif

I'll be praying for you.  May things go your way.

Even though I know the ring will be a good momento, I also feel like giving the money to someone you care about a lot will also be a lot more useful.

Pull through, fam.

If worst comes to worst, don't fear death man, don't be sad about it. People become so attached to this material life and physical experience that they don't even realize how much more life offers in death, if that make sense. You may soon be better off than all of us. Should be one hell of an experience. I don't know what your beliefs are but it doesn't even matter. I don't want to use the cliche about going to a better place cause it just sounds stupid to say, but man, be excited about the journey ahead of you. My thoughts are with you, I hope you can find peace one way or another.

My sentiments as well.

Until that time comes, keep fighting with everything you have. My thoughts are with you.

I'm just sad about leaving certain people behind
My girl
Nieces
Moms
Brother
Sister
They will
All
Be so so devestated it hurts
Especially my girl.

Only reason I wanna be at home on Netflix is cuz it's the most relaxing thing I love doing with my girl right there playing with her hair while drinking a cold Gatorade or fruit smoothie.... Then my nieces running in sitting in my bed watching lorax with me

Smh

****** die everyday ( paid in full
But memories live one in others and that's what's most painful

****** die everyday ( paid in full
But memories live one in others and that's what's most painful

I've been down in the dumps before thinking about suicide but na man. That's b ****
Live life
Even if its tuff, you'll find something and that something will be worth living for

Back
Top Bottom