Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

So I've been stressing over some really dumb **** today and then came back and read this post, really put some things in perspective. Great to see you're feeling better man and best wishes again dude, I really got a feeling you're gonna be good man, stay strong.

Really glad you're doing better and are still with us. Keep fighting the good fight papi.

I'm having a hard time thinking of what to say here, I lost my bestfriend/brother to cancer so this is a difficult subject for me to talk about.

...So I'm not going to talk about it. What I can say is this, you should look into marijuana extract tinctures. These are highly potent cannabidol concentrates that have been proven to cure cancers. I posted this in another thread but if you want to see first-hand a survivor who used these concentrates well here you are..

I don't know where you live but where I live dispensaries are prohibited from selling these tinctures (prohibited from selling any type of concentrate, from edibles to hash and wax). However if you get in contact with a medical grower he can provide you directly with your medication.

I wish I could say something else here, you are in my thoughts.

Last edited:
Just coming across this thread, OP keep fighting and try to stay positive. Life isn't always tough or easy, but you know that there are plenty of reasons to keep living. It sounds like you are surrounded by good people who are by your side. If for nothing else keep fighting for them.

I remember seeing you for as long as I've been on NT, and you definitely seem like a cool dude. I wish you the best, and I know you can beat this. Just stay strong and keep fighting.

i work at stanford and you are probably in the best care in the world

keep fighting bruh. you gon beat this

hit me if you need something. im not too far away

Back
Top Bottom