Update 4/28: Every shoe has a story, My collection Post. Only 55% shown so far....

All i'll say is only 45% is shown, this is taking forever to do.

15pho2c.jpg

-Espos, drove all the way from Seattle to San Fran for these, only did a 10 hour camp out...(So short nowadays), and actually met a NT'r who i dind'tknow at the time, but am pretty good friends with today for hte 1st and only time ever....the MOST randomest thing is when i was in line, a classmate fromseattle walked passed me....not a shoe head at all, but his friends dragged him down, so random seeing him there, and then monday in class lol

-Mambas, i figured these were going to be the only KOBE HD's to release, besides the OLY 10 pair....guess i was wrong, still a very sick shoe, got theposter from the NT'r i mentioned in the espo line

-Concord XIs, DS set, my favorite jordan xi, and top 3 jordan ever. Love how they look when they are DS, i've owned about 5 pairs to this date of concords,and they've all yellowed on me, so i keep this set DS....well sorta, i wore them when i got married for about 2 hours....but that's it i swear!

-Oregon 2's.....if you know the story with these shoes, then yea that's whats up...for those who don't....ask around, i can't say much, buti'm glad i got these!

-Dunk hi patent....super duper rare IMO. my ALL TIME FAVORITE DUNK !!! > any SB, or whatever is out today or yesterday. I'll take a set of these over apair of Unkles/supremes/etc. if they were presented on a table in front of me. It was harder tracking the "wear pair" down, these are DS, thanks LandO' Kicks...!

-OG pearl Foams DS-Great shoe, great price from a friend, about 180$ if i remember, still DS to this day...

-"KID" lebron 3, nike messed up with the intial release of the shoe, sending people wrong colors and such. They allowed people to keep their sets,and replacement pairs would be sent out....i wound up with 3 extra lebrons during this whole thing, and i kept these DS....I still have the"athletes" some where, i'll show those some time

-NYC bron v, just found them at an outlet like price, 50$, size 12, not even my size, but if Bron Bron ever goes to NYC......"OUTTA THE BALL PARK!"
bye bye shoes lol

-Nike Vis Sweet TB, This was the HOH release, when there was LITERALLY only 24 pairs per release. They came out with the black set as well, fellow NT'rMELONHEAD picked these up for me that morning, thanks again1. A couple of weeks later, there was a meet and greet with Durant, so i took my shoes there, andhad them signed. He was like "how'd you get these?" telling his managers, "this is the same shoe i'm wearing right now on thecourts" I wound up playing this quick NCAA tourny they had, and beat everybody, and wound up playign him on NCAA 2k8...me vs durant one on one....and igot smashed, but he was cheap, and i am a NBA2k fan anyway....good times! They gave me a auto'd Swingman jersey......i shoulda took the NBA ball but ohwell

5fqcud.jpg

15me9gh.jpg

w1a3wl.jpg

154k5l3.jpg

23v0q9u.jpg

-The AF1 was purchased on impulse at an outlet, it has pretty good leather, and i've taken the time to paint the midsole with the speckled look, no time tofinish it it up though

-The DMP was 1 of 3 purchased that weekend. The few perks of being an employee at a shoe store. The 2nd pair was sold to a friend at retail, and the 3rd setwas actually ordered on eastbay the day after, thanks to all you guys who got your credit cards declined lol.

-The BMPs were purchased at release date, but the yellows were sold ASAP, only wanting the old loves at first. After seeing the maizes be customized to looklike normal OG colorways, i had to trade my blk patent 1s for them.

-Foam pros were purchased from a friend, couldn't resist the price, under 100!

-The purple dunks were one of my fav GRs that had released in a long time...so clean.

-Mango stabs were purchased after seeing them on my friends foot, and those laces were taken off of a pair of mango womens am90s. Goes so perfect

-Max ones were purchased online on some site early....still lookin for a 2nd pair for dirt to paint up!

-Mad jibes, so under rated...x2 good dress shoe for dressing up, or down..

-Phat one lows were purchased before learning aboutt he strap high's, doesn't matter they get plenty of wear. went to local niketown to purchase, butthey were sold out, but they located it for me in atlanta...one of the few shoes purchased at retail in a loooong time...

-Presto Gym, purchased in Hawaii in 2003. Great red shoe, good for the summer time, comfy....you don't see many of them nowadays at all.

-Silver Max 1s, part of the Oly gold/silver pack. Just a dope shoe that i found at an outlet, very worth the purchase, wore them the whole time in my vegastrip

-Womens dunkesto. Friend picked them up for me at the ES, this was a new style at the time, and i was all for comfort, so i said sure why not. Ugly colorrepainted by me, i'll take a detail shot later

qpqvi9.jpg

Detail shot of the midsole
2quu6g8.jpg

-Atmos am1, never really chased it, local NT'r Mayhemgatz showed me a great auction and i jumped at it. do wish it was a 9 though....oh well

-Ostrich am90s infras, purchased for cheap, good alternative to infras....

-All star kobe3s, thought they were hideous and ugly, until i found some for 50$ lol. tried them on afterwards and the colorway just popped off....goodpurchase after all.

-Safari/brown nubuck 90s, again cheap purchase found on eBay, was put on by a fellow team AM fam member...sorry i forgot your sn but thanks man!

-GR grey am90s, clean colorway, had to double up, stiff mesh is the only prob, but great colorway...

-Penny 1s, good colorway and style, not much to say about em!

-zoom flight 96, purchased and wore them so much...then i just forgot about them lol, maybe i should bust them back out....

-Azure90s, again another shoe I was put on by Mayhemgatz....he's the devil...

-Infra 90s, good price that I couldn't pass up on eBay...sold my HOA like a dummy....

-Zoom trainers, OG release. Such a dope shoe, i'm sad the retro versions are so different from these....one of my friends from canada wanted 3 pairs, andthen i was intrigued by why they wanted to many, so i bought myself a set....so comfy!

-Zoom flight 95...2nd pair i got.....the 1st set i bought rubbed my ankle wrong, and skinned it pretty bad. I traded them with a new set at the shoe store andwore these a lot too....

-Grey 90 x2

-Safaris. I got these through a trade. Found a pair of Sole Collector 95s locally for cheap that i purchased and traded for these and 200$...too bad they couldbe found for SOOO Much less now....they'll stay ds for a while lol

-Python 90s. Found a pair of Eire SB dunk lows at a thrift store, bought em and traded them for these. best 24$ i spent.

-Sample Emerald 3m 95s. Was pretty pissed these never released, and even more mad when I found out my local outlet had multiple pairs of these....gotta fill mein on the good stuff heelintoe!....so i found these on ebay, contacted buyer, bought em and love em....still ds though, that white midsole is what'sholding me back

-oly 180s, got em from a good friend who hooked it up with his niketown disc back in the day, still got em like i said bro!

-bron 1 lows. The bron 2s were on sale back then for about 40$, and i tried to do a search/find with footlocker for the bron2s, and these are what showed up inmy mail...stupid store...i concidered this a "L" lol

16hjbfd.jpg

-OG trainers, clear soles and all!
6isccx.jpg

-infras and ostriches
2hmzfcy.jpg

-Penny 2 retros, OG set was falling a part and i sold them after finding out these were being retro'd....so clean

-Jordan 22s, had to go through about 3 pairs before a set without any super scuffs on it.

-Jordan 1 lows. Passed on em when i coulda got em for 50$ back then, found a set on ebay but they are a bit small....they get almost no play lol

-Dunks....free shoes from your friend rocks...thanks sincereone03

-Perf zoom dunks, clean fresh and cheap from the outlets....

-Holland dunks, sold to me by a good friend of mine, daaznballaaka ojflavah...lol good times man

-Painted nuggets daktari dunk lows, painted a long time ago, and barely got worn....oh well...

-Black/grey dunk lows. Purchased by the wife, good leather, and reminded me of the NERD dunk hi's....still need those...

-Shox bb4, first set of nike basketball kicks i bought with my own money. waited outside of finishline on the release morning back then. had a 10$ coupontoo....i remember going to my HS dance and about 3 other guys had em on too...too fresh back then, too fresh now

-China HDs....just a great flashy color

-Eggplant foams x2, we all know the story with these....

-GR reg HDs, cheap price, good colorway

-UWR HDs, was happy that they released here at my local mall, great shoe to set off the 08 olys!

-DMP XI's. Extra set that i was able to obtain. Bought a pair of fire red 3's, traded them for xi concords. Sold those and took the money and boughtthese...good purchase imo

-Kobe 1s OG, clean colorway, had these since 02.....

-93s and burst, again free shoes from the homie...thanks man

-
105dro4.jpg

20ud3pz.jpg

-Kobe iv carpe Diems...traded a pair of zoom flight 95s for these....win for me!

-bron 2s, saw em on the foot of the ex owner of Seattle Retro Shoe Store and fell in love with those. I remember trying these on a week before released, andrealized that i would need a half size up in these....great shoe imo....

-bday bron iv's. didn't mind spending the 200$ on these....until they went on sale on NDC....that left a bad taste in my mouth.....thanks nike -_-

-China Bron iv's. Free from the lebron games, shade is a tad darker then the released chinas

-Black AZGs, good colorway, got them for cheap from a friend,

-Premium dunk hi's. bought on NT, reminded me of the pharrell dunks with red laces in them, but the leather on these is so butter, used them as dress shoesso many times....gets no play again.....

-Bron VI, best 45$ i spent....got em since they reminded me of a rugged boot with a swoosh lol

-3m wmens dunk. Bought them when finishline used to have super duper great deals...i think they were 25$. Wife loved em and i turned them intobeaters...painted swoosh

-Kobe Lites, outlet purchase, the ankle collar is too stiff and hurts my ankles...oh well

-Bron 2s, wife had purchased the white/navy's for me but i complained about em and asked her to exchange them for the CGs...i dont regret asking her to dothat at all lol

-air max 1 SPs, purchased from an outlet for 40, thanks shugaray, only purchased because i have the sample 3m ones....

-kobe 2s, again another outlet pick up, everything kobe!

-kobe 2 ST, best 2's imo, too bad he only wore them for one half of a game, no thanks to raja bell..reminded me of xvi's, different yet clean design

-rejuvs from the outlet. Womens style, so clean but i should sell them lol.

-21s. Def one of my fav styles, sad that i passed on the red italians but these are still dope to me imo

-prod futuras, thanks to sincereone03's bro in japan for plugging me on these for a great price back when they released. love the swoosh on these...

-Perf dunk low. So clean....if you guys have an extra set for sale....lmk!

-Wear pair Tiffs, my other set is still DS, and couldn't bring myself to UNds em....so a cheap pair couldn't be passed up ....w00t

2rr2d5d.jpg

Look at that leather..yum...

2d9sq45.jpg

Mad jibes....x3 now lol

jordan 1 low east side-painted to look like old loves, because i dindn't want to UNds the set i had...wound up finding another set of old loves fordirt...lolnever finished this painting

zoom tre-dope colorscheme. classic grey/neon colorway with a load of 3m...saw them on some random guys foot during a fair and was like wow....

am lights- the person i bought the sample 95s frmom offered these to me. ended up trading two pairs of kicks and he gave me these +cash....to bad the heel wasalready cracking before i even got my hands on them...but it's ok

am95s-these are OGs folks, DS too! came across a mislabeled auction and got em for about 60$+ship....still ds nonetheless

blazer sb- good colorway, the laces are from the zoom kobe iv inlines

trainer sb- found them at an outlet, would you say no to 40$? lol

dunk hi sb- unfuturas, i think this colorway is VERY nice, at first i said no to them because i had the futuras, but it hit me that these were pretty damnnice, and the materials used was pretty good for current day nike sb....thanks to an iss'r for em

dunk hi sb-"venoms" eh....bad name for em, but i like em cuz they're just simple and you can't not match wearing these with anything,didn't hurt that they were 15% off when i bought them as well....

blazer sb-azures, just got caught in the hype honestly, lol. they're still ds my wife's pair gets more play then these

prod-tinker "j rod", this is the THIRD set i've bought....ughhhh the very first set, sincereone03 hooked it up with during the whole xgamesthingy. it was a sz 9, loved them rocked them, left them in the car in a "bad neighborhood" we'll say, and needless to say my car was broken intoand these, along with some jordan xix lows and some speaker stuff was stolen...i would later have sincereone03 get another pair5 for me from his boy's gf,but they were a sz 8.5 and were a bit too snug. So i would end up seling those, but only AFTER i got these sz 9's. Thanks to Ali, traded him my jordan XVIsOG and jordan X retro's for em....they are still ds as well lol

dunk sb low-supremes. Nuff said right? one of my good friends, Sam, had a fsr of them in his hands for some reason i would never know. offered them to me for300 and it was a wrap. if i knew better, i would have bought the sz 6 for my wife first....and since these were a sz 8.5 they were a bit snug, so i cut thestraps...drofhiphopology never forgave me for that hahaha

dunk sb low-purple pigeons. when i first saw the shoe, i KNEW it would be an instant classic. i was REALLY contemplating buying about 4 pairs of them to neston....wound up just getting one for me and the wife, very dope shoe and glad she bought them for me at retail.

dunk hi sb- this was around oct/nov i remember canada getting them first, and i was about to drop 200 on em. Luckily a local skate shop got em, and i was on myway to work and decided to "be late to work" to go get em...they only had a sz 9.5 and i even tried them on and all that stuff, even wore em out thestore so they knew i wasn't just out there to resell em...thanks 35th southh

dunk sb low- futuras. These came all the way from japan. my man drofhiphopology gave me a facebook message saying he spotted a sz 9 for about 110$....at firsti was like nah i'm ok since i wasn't trying to buy shoes at this time, but then i was like...what am i doing!??!?! sent him the money and when he gotback from japan...i was happy as hell...

dunk low sb- hemps, just loved the material on these and since i absolutely hated the cascade blue, and could not get the bonzais at all....these had to do loldoesn't help that i asked out my gf, now wife, with these on....so it's more memorabilia now
nerd.gif

dunk sb low-black pack...just got em from SPOT, never seen sb's on sale back then so i got myself a couple pairs...they were about 50$ or so if i recall

dunk low sb-one of my assistant managers back then gave me a gift certificate to a local skateshop, and i figured id use em on these...but i had to work thatmorning, so a co worker said he'd go for me. ended up with a 9.5 so i traded those to a guy i knew who had the sz 9s....yay, always wear these with adifferent insole of course, can't disrespect the goddess...

dunk low hi sb- brian andersons, very dope scheme, i remember early NT posts with these being posted with a baby milo logo on the heel, hilarious i believed ittoo lol. just a sick colorway, can't say no to it...woiund up with a sz 8.5 though, and they're too snug, have to wear em without the insoles...

dunk low sb- this shoe is interesting. There was a phase when my manager did NOT like/want his shoes anymore. so he started to sell them all off, and he goesand tells me that he has 5 pairs of SB's in his trunk and he'd give em to me for 400$...so i say...ok sure why not. Raygun/shanghai 2/tiffs/whitemelvins/and de la highs i believe. Sold everything else and basically at the time got me the tiffs for free. I would later sell them to Ali, and get them backfrom him lol. small world still ds

2z8yfr7.jpg

blazer sb- saw them on my friends foot and was like damn they're pretty nice. He would go through his own selling phase, so i siad lemme get em! he soldthem to me for dirt cuz the toe was messed up, but i would fix that up myself...good shoe good materials, and "extra" touches

dunk low sb-a friend of mine camped out with my wife for these for me. i was happy to get em, but there was an issue with them not having my wife's sizeafter we were informed that they would have the size avail...tsk tsk to that store. but thats the past, and i've bought stuff at this store now after a 2year hiatus lol

prod 2- j rod 2s. good scheme don't you think? was able to trade nt'r shugaray for em with some HOH zoom bb1s they get plenty of wear =D

jordan 3 - fire reds, wear pairs, found them on craigslist for under retail this year....win seeing as how these were only worn about 2x prior to me, but thatguy lived sooooo far though...ughhh

jordan xvi cdp-great shoe IMO, the prob with the xvi IMO was that it only had two official colorways, not including the +'s, glad to have these and be ableto split the package with a friend.

jordan 1 hi strap- Classic colorway, close to the 2000 retro's, i'll take em! bought two sets, sold the 2nd one for about the price of both of themcombined so yea....good move on my half =D

jordan xi - a good friend of mine int0thedark had a friend selling them. he didn't want em and somehow got these from him for free....and he would trade methese for a sole provider book that i bought off amazon for about 4$....he knew it though and didn't mind. good friends ftw

jordan xi- bought for about 300 from a good friend, who's own friend was selling them. ds xi's for 300....never can go wrong nowadays....

jordan v- i really really like the idea that they would bring a 3m shoe out. and the fact that tinker originally planned for the v to be like this. So i askedmy friend for his ES hookup, and went down to portland for these. wound up with like 5 pairs that i sold all of them back for. No need for it, but i stillcamped out for em! saw neon j packs that morning too, worse part? tinker was at that niketown that morning signing auto's for people....there will beanother day for me to meet mr. hatfield i'm sure.

jordan vi- not a big fan of VI's. i've had about 4 pairs of infrareds and other colorways and they've all never appealed to me. Only reason i stillhave these is cuz a friend game em to me for free. thanks brian

jordan 1 -patent leather ones. people cried blasphemy. i liked them and still do. OG color set, with patent leather? this was before PL got super duper abusedtoo....at times i want to sell em but there are times when i just say iono...

jordan iv- mars iv's, 2nd set i've owned. wore out a set before and sold em. now this set remains still ds. love the laser on the heel.

spi'zike- love it! og color set, i concider them my bootleg cement 3s. makes me sad that my wifes set is too snug for her foot though
frown.gif

jordan xi low- you never forget your first. this was the first jordans that i owned. i remmeber being in HS and a friend of mine, who had a lot of jordans backthen, offered to pick these up for me at niketown. i could only afford one color and ended up with these. I dont like the colorway nowadays, but i'll defhold onto these...maybe even look for a ds set some day...

jordan 3s-These came from ryoyamaryo. nobody here knows him, but there was a time when he would just sell me all his shoes, and these were one of them he had.great deal back then and i break them out every once in a while. i remember my bro wonderin what the package was and upon seeing them he went
sick.gif
....and that's why he's not into shoes lol

jordan xv-honestly i just was messing around on ebay, decided to just bid 50 for em and ended up winning them...oops. been trying to sell them for a while butnobody wants em...sigh lol

jordan xi low- citrus. this is pair #3 that i've owned. my first set i sold back in the day cuz i was a dummy, and i found these on ebay for about 275 notan easy pick up at all!

jordan ii low- i think these are very clean with jeans, the navy and "hint" of carolina, is a good combo imo
2rp67sy.jpg

rm1v82.jpg

am90- NT'r averagesavage traded me these for a pair of pippen retro's. i think i won outta the trade, but he was a good man who shiped first as well.much respect, love these shoes.

ace 83-if you can't see why i bought these then please, just log off and never come back to NT.

am1 -teals purchased from a friend. Didn't realize they were samples until i go tem, interesting fact lol

presto woven- always wanted the blk/red set, but i never found them, found these on ebay and decided to get em. pretty different shoe that not many people have

wmns dunk lows- good colorway, bought em on sale at a local mom and pops store. been trying to sell these for a while as well

af2 lows-the dirty, this was a VERY HOT colorway and good exclusive for ATL. i bought them from another NTr years ago and love em.

bron iv's- loved the shoe, clean classic style with a great and unique design. Bound to be a classic in the future. too bad they are so heavy.

jordan ivs- got em for about 180 or so a few years back. local manager had em for sale bought em, and realized that the guy didn't give meinsoles...boo...lol

garnett 3s - clean unique style, glad i got them on ebay for about 100 a few years ago, there is weird pen mark on the inside though

kobe 1-mesh playoffs. i had a choice between these and the jordan xvi lows. i bought those instead and would find these a couple of years ago on ebay...greatshoe and unique in regards of materials.

zoom flight 95- the ds set

zoom kobe 1s-found them at the outlet. so weird how the "knock off" zoom uptempos were selling for MORE then these were, and were located RIGHT NEXTto these....nike nike nike....

jordan xi low- citrus wear pair. got them from the jordan iv guy, no insoles too....great price and great to wear all the time

jordan xi low i.e.- no clue why i bought these, was going to do a sole swap but was too lazy lol

kobe 2 st- ds set

jordan 3 retro - ds set

dunk hi - denims. very great in materials, makes me want the lows more and more, but these are pretty good as far as qualitya nd construction goes

wmns jordan v - they were like 18$ at the outlet, painted the teeth and the jumpman on em, haven't gotten around to doing the other shoe though.

jordan vii- good colorway, my borther bought these for me when he worked at nordstroms. hated the oval laces, and swapped it out with the flat laces instead

jordan iii flip- good concept, i liked the samples more though. still ds, the leather lining throws me off a bit when i try them on....

2uy3qtx.jpg

28b5l38.jpg

kobe iv-my fav colorway of the batch simple, clean great shoe overall. bought two pairs thanks to heelintoe

jordan xi- found a pair on ebay for 175 worn once....needless to say they were on my feet asap lol

court force- 95 neon inspired. impulse buy, they are a full size too small, but i fit them without the insoles. still looking for a buyer too

wmns dunk low- just a clean colorway, they dont get much play from me lately either

dunk low- daktari, good shoe. i was going to pay like 105 or something at seattle retro shoe store, but decided to walk to niketown and think about itfirst....turns out they had em and i got em for 65$...yay the tongue rubs me foot wrong though, have to wear thick socks with em...

flightposite 1-good job nike for thinking outside the box, great shoe imo

dunk low- pro b's from back in the day. the shoes were unstuffed but are def still clean. again...no play nowadays

dunk hi's-the collection royale. I'm a sucker for black patent leather, so needless to say i jumped on these. great shoe that many don't have.

trunner condo- good classic design, the trunners today do not even touch the simplicity of these!

jordan retro 8 - bro got these for me when footlocker was getting no love. I personally would have sold these by now but they were a gift....so no sale onthese lol

tech challenge- was never too fond of the shoe, but they started to hit sales rack during last summer and i said, hey why not for 50$?

jordan 3-this is the FIFTH pair i've owned...i can't believe it. I bought two back then from eastbay for 90$ a piece with a 10$ coupon. this is wheneastbay would let you BACKORDER shoes before they released. so basically had them on "reserve" for a solid month. the morning of, i went to niketownwith a friend and bought my 3rd pair. would eventually trade and sell all of them. bought this DS set from good homie sincereone03, and bought a wear pair,which i again sell to Ali. Still have these now and they are still DS

Jordan xiv-favorite colorway of this shoe. got them for a pretty good price when they released, i believe 50% off.

jordan xx3-fav colorway of this shoe, great scheme, great look. good purcahse

jordan xx- midwest regional. actually picked these up while on vacation to chicago back then. good to get shoes at the spot vs having people order them andsuch. reminded me of carmines with the over use of red nubuck

jordan xx- stealth. was going to buy the QS version that morning, until i saw that they were leather and not PATENT like the white ones prior to it. gooddecision imo, great classic colorway.

sabaku slip on- found them at a thrift store. brand new samples.....win!, still hunting for the mids

af1 highs-sheed highs. great classic colorway with patent leather to boot! so much hoopla over this shoe, word to dirtylicious lol

jordan xvii -my fav color of the three mids, got em for about 100$ back then. one of my earlier jordan purchases that i surprisingly still have...
and this is only about 45% so far....more to come as i update this, thanks !

....he's the devil...

seriously tho dude....that's a seriously solid collection.....
eek.gif
@ thefact it's only 25% so far!

hollands dunks are
pimp.gif
, what you did to the neon forces midsole is
pimp.gif
, tiffs/dmp's/mango stabs are all
pimp.gif
, AM's are
pimp.gif
.......can't wait to see the rest!

^yea too bad we live in kent/renton/seatac....but shhhh seattle is fine with me lol, my phones area code is 206 anyway....lmk about the foams bro

and to everybody else, thanks for the kind, non hate words, i'm getting pretty damn near the point wher ei just want to sell everything and do this allover again...does tha tmake sense? lol

the chase is whats fun, sometimes though after you get what you want, where else is there to go?

Back
Top Bottom