*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Originally Posted by theDEEK

So I'm reading that manga posted and...

Spoiler [+]
are they teasing something about to happen between suki and zuko or is it just me?
8011b8c645a809658cffbea91c43e5058024c471b2704a90650dd7d6.jpg
i was
eek.gif
at that part too. so im like if zuko and suki start messing around does sokka and toph? cause didnt she have a minor crush on him? cause we dont know who bei fongs dad is

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Spoiler [+]
are they teasing something about to happen between suki and zuko or is it just me?
i was
eek.gif
at that part too. so im like if zuko and suki start messing around does sokka and toph? cause didnt she have a minor crush on him? cause we dont know who bei fongs dad is

Theres no was toph and sokka had a kid, If they did then when Tenzin and Chief bei fong were dating it would pretty much be incest  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Spoiler [+]

i was
eek.gif

Theres no was top and sokka had a kid, If they did then when Tenzin and Chief bei fong were dating then it would pretty much be incest  
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
why didn't I even make that connection
sick.gif

i was
eek.gif

Theres no was top and sokka had a kid, If they did then when Tenzin and Chief bei fong were dating then it would pretty much be incest  
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dont feel bad i thought i connected the dots too

laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dont feel bad i thought i connected the dots too

That makes three of us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by dalilboy

^^ in September

dammmmm
30t6p3b.gif
when its starting to get good too
I this just what the author believed happened or facts here? 
nerd.gif
It says that it was written by Gene Luen Yang, but in close collaboration with the Avatar creators. So this leads me to believe that it's made up of facts.
And thanks for the link, k00laid, that was a good read 
pimp.gif

great episode
sad for chief bei fong
I'm guessing General Iroh is one of zuko's sons as he's voiced by zuko's voice actor

Originally Posted by NyMartin

great episode
sad for chief bei fong
I'm guessing General Iroh is one of zuko's sons as he's voiced by zuko's voice actor

probably. But his voice didnt fit. I mean, Dante still sounds like a kid himself, so having a grown man sound like that just feels like unnecessary fan service

Great episode. A little too much jokey moments but the amount of drama more than made up for it. Zuko named his kid Iroh and the guy who voiced Zuko is voicing him...
Cant wait for next week

Good episode sucks they bei fong lost her bending.. The new iroh definitely zukos son but his voice really out of place.. The final episode should be really good

Next season is scheduled for Sept i believe.

This episode was
eek.gif

This new iron is definitely Zuko's kid and hopefully it's not Mae's that girl was such a downer lol.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

This show has no flaws!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
Man I can't wait for next week!
There's no other show I look more forward to then this 
pimp.gif
(GoT included)

Wonder why they used the voice actor for Zuko for general Iroh too, dude sounded like he was 12

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

This show has no flaws!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
Man I can't wait for next week!
Ugh Yuku but,

Spoiler [+]
Anyone think Iroh and Asami get together? seeing as how Korra and Mako is pretty much inevitable

Good episode but damn they did bei fong cold i liked her. Aye tenzin son be crackin me up when they did tgat slo-mo with him kickin the equalists butt with snot on the nose i was rollin

Back
Top Bottom