*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Still hoping for a prequel featuring an Avatar from the Earth Kingdom.

Last edited:
It would be awesome if they made another Avatar series but Nickelodeon did Korra's last season all wrong. The only way I see it getting another series is if it is a Netflix original.

They did Korra wrong. I don't see it coming back. Last cartoon I've paid attention to in probably 6 years

COMIC-CON: AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER AND THE LEGEND OF KORRA PANEL WILL TEASE THE FUTURE

BY ALEX OSBORNIt turns out that cool new Airbender and Korra merchandise won't be the only presence from the Avatar world at SDCC, as it has been revealed that a panel centered around Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra will be held next month during San Diego Comic-Con.

According to the panel's description, series creators Mike DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko will be in attendance, where the pair will "discuss past storylines and tease the future at a panel full of surprises and behind-the-scenes stories

While fans will no doubt wonder if this could include a new television series, it should be noted that the panel is presented by both Nickelodeon and Dark Horse Comics, making it highly likely we'll instead get specifics on upcoming Airbender and Korra comic books. Regardless, here's to hoping the future tease provides some substantial and exciting news for fans of the popular animated shows.

The panel will be held on Friday, July 10 at 10:00am PT.

Nickelodeon announced earlier this week that exclusive Avatar and Korra collectibles will be available at the convention, including a gorgeous print of Avatar Aang and Korra, as well as a 12" figure of Lin Beifong

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06...nt page)&utm_content=25&utm_campaign=Blogroll

Wan should've been its own series instead of part of Korra. There was so much more potential there that wasn't tapped

Can't wait. Honestly my dream is for them to leave Nick completely and get picked up by Netflix or someone who can let them flourish.

nerd.gif

Can't wait. Honestly my dream is for them to leave Nick completely and get picked up by Netflix or someone who can let them flourish.

Indeed. I felt like a little more aggression in the battles and what not would've made the series that much more enjoyable.

Netflix actually picked it up and both the creators will be moving to Netflix for the production. I heard about this the other day

Bruhs
How am I JUST realizing jk Simmons voiced tenzin
Also Anne heche voiced suiyin beifong
And Zelda Williams(robin Williams daughter) voiced kuivira

Reactions: God
You're mad late bruh :lol:

I might just check out the comics since it'll be the closest thing we get to a season 5...:frown:

The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

$24
+ Free Store Pickup

+41 Deal Score
6,507 Views27 Comments
Walmart.com has The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series(Blu-ray) on sale for $23.98. Select in-store pickup where available, otherwise, shipping is free on orders $35+. Thanks persian_mafia

Alternatively, Amazon.com has The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) on sale for $23.98. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders $25+.

Note, in stock on March 17, 2018 via Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom