*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

need to start watching this again... I would watch random episodes not knowing wtf is going on in the story.

Where can I watch season 3 online?
I know it's been said before but nick needs to sell this show to netflix.

Season premiere was pretty good; although it's weird for Season 4 to start literally a month after Season 3.

Kai's new voice actor though
sick.gif
unless it's the same kid. It'll probably take a few episodes for him to get into the groove.

Kuvira is practically pre-WWII Hitler. I like it. Last season's finale set it up like she was one of the good guys. We all knew she was going to be important, but I didn't realize that she would be a villain. Love her already.

Meelo
pimp.gif

And once again, Korra's character after Season 2>>>>>>>Aang. Just seeing her slumming it in the ring without telling nobody where she was was 
nthat.gif
I love this chick. Need to find me one like her.

Last edited:
Maaaan they setting Korra up to be the goat
I agree Korra after season 2 >>>>>>>>> aang
I'm loving where the direction is going
Korra not looking thick no more though :frown:

Great episode, nice to have something to look forward to on Fridays :lol:

BTW off of the suggestions in here I gave Young Justice, got hooked, but now im grief that it's all over now smh like man :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

There's been two episodes already, right?

I'll try and catch up today.
Nah theres only one this week.

I enjoyed it though, seeing Korra catch the fade 
eek.gif
and 
tired.gif

That dude who did that preview vid hit a lot of stuff on the money, wonder what Bolins gonna do when stuff starts to get real

This show has a well fleshed out and detailed story, and is a bit bold for a kids show. I love the adventure of the last airbender, but this is just good.

I really don't think Korra counts as a kid's show anymore.

I bet most of the fans are older too.
yea it doesn't 

this ish is a straight up anime

the dialog alone is to advance for young kids 

"What ever happened to her anyway?"

"I wouldn't know."

Last edited:
The episode was a really good season opener imo. I really hope we don't get anymore surprises like Nick choosing not to finish the season or something like that.

Looking forward to #thereturn

The episode was a really good season opener imo. I really hope we don't get anymore surprises like Nick choosing not to finish the season or something like that.

Looking forward to #thereturn
i doubt it 

even though its online now, im sure they still get millions of viewers.

But its not the millions and millions and millions they want 

Back
Top Bottom