*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Guess that settles it,from the creators words themselves. Don't know how you could interpret that last gaze as anything other than romantic.

Last edited:
Word,dudes were taking shots when all the clues were fully in front of our eyes 
laugh.gif
. They can finally have a seat.

From Michael's tumblr 

Last edited:
Some of you guys either aren't around women enough or don't pay attention if you think the final glance has to absolutely be romance.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most Korra fans I know saying that it's romance are men. The girls are saying 'oh they're just best friends'

It was really just this guy. Seemed quite obvious to the rest of the world.

Some of you guys either aren't around women enough or don't pay attention if you think the final glance has to absolutely be romance.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most Korra fans I know saying that it's romance are men. The girls are saying 'oh they're just best friends'

High quality delusion post.

Obvious romance. The only way it could be more any obvious without them sicorcirng in that last scene. :lol

Has the season concluded yet?

I stopped watching a few weeks back. Figured I'd just binge out the rest of the episodes once it was over instead of going through the weekly wait for new episodes. I don't like suspense.

Has the season concluded yet?

I stopped watching a few weeks back. Figured I'd just binge out the rest of the episodes once it was over instead of going through the weekly wait for new episodes. I don't like suspense.
Yup. Shows over for good, you can go binge watch.

Awaiting your Korra hate for the ending 
wink.gif

... :{

At this point, I'd be hitting a dead horse if I said anything anlut how wack of an avatar Korra was. No words, b.

Yeah what was up with her and Asami going off into the spirit world together holding hands like that? :lol

I sometimes wonder if we think Korra is wack because her enemies were too good.  Equalists were a dope concept and pro as hell.  Zaheer & Red Lotus were OP. Basically god level in their given elements. It took like 3-4 Team Avatar members each to bring each of them down. Zaheer ain eem dead. Now Kuvira comes along and 1. She has great leadership qualities. 2. She has a positive goal in mind. 3. She is a prodigy earth and metal bender. Only reason Kuvira messed up was because she became so focused on her goal she lost sight of good and bad....that and her hitleresque persecution of non earth benders in the earth empire.

Korra just wasnt as good a character both in skill and development as her enemies were.

Good point. I think a key difference between TLAB and LOK was that the creators actually allowed us to witness his growth and development. Not just in bending, but as a person as well. With Korra, we just get this hot head that gets washed on a weekly basis. Broad is literally laundry.

The only adversary from the Korra saga that I truly think would have given Aangdagawd a run for his money was Zaheer. To date, he's up there as the top villain in my book.

Last edited:
On another note I would love to see a modern future avatar where the United Republic, the Earth Kingdom/Empire, The Northern and Southern Water Tribes, and the Fire Nation were all relics of the past.

Entirely new states have sprung up on the remains of the old.  For example the Earth Kingdom/Empire would be dissolved into several smaller states. I suppose the water tribes are small so they wouldn't fragment but perhaps go through a large cultural shift as well as a name change.  Same for the Fire Nation.

I also think in the future because spirituality has almost completely vanished the bending arts would disappear and the spirit portals would some how close. 

It would then be like the avatar cycle never died but because the ways of old have been lost for centuries no one knows how to find the next avatar or how to train him or her.

Then some teenage kid in anger like ends up burning down his house or whatever they find out he is the new avatar or whatever.  From there I don't know if it would be like InuYasha where he or she goes back to the past to fight evil or more like a modern day quest to revive the bending arts and fight off the various villains who discover their bending abilities and nurture the allies he or she makes with their bending abilities as well. All learning together.

Last edited:

High quality delusion post.

Obvious romance. The only way it could be more any obvious without them sicorcirng in that last scene.
laugh.gif
Scissoring*  :lol its like you mashed the keyboard with all the correct letters.

TLAB was wild popular when it was on netflix, probably what pushed it into classic status. Hopefully their team looks into it.

Back
Top Bottom