*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

I love the Avatar series. Easily one of my favorite cartoon series of all time. Her eyes finally got the glow. I felt like a kid on Christmas watching this episode.

My eyes were GLUED to the tv when all the past Avatars appeared. I sweater gawd that's my favorite part of this cartoon; seeing the older avatar's past lives. When all their eyes glow... It's epic to me. I'll be disappointed if nickelodeon dosen't continue this series.

My boy Aang showing up, b. So dope.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Yo my mind is blown!!! This was a great season can't wAit till September!
Not sure where yall are getting this sept season 2 ideas from, but from the way the creators are talking we got atleast a year wait ahead of us.
How far along are you with season two? Is it still scheduled to be 14 episodes?

DiMartino: Yeah, book two is fourteen episodes. We’ve just finished the writing on it and we’re just in the middle of storyboarding and animation and every other thing we have to do to get it to a viewable state.

Konietzko: A lot of work goes into these shows. It takes a long time on animation. With “Korra

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Im2nice

Who else thought Korra was going into Avatar state when Tarlock was about to take her bending?

i dont think anyone thought that since tarrlok can not remove someones bending
Ooops I meant Amon or should I say Noatak.

Either Amon is dead or he'll come back. If he doesn't come back, Asami will be mad that Mako wants to be w/ Korra as we've seen from this season. She might reconcile w/ her pops and they'll plot revenge together

Finished watching. It was a good watch. I think they OD on the slow mo scenes at times though 
laugh.gif

But really, no question, Toph, Zuko, Katara, Sokka >>>>>>>> Team Korra.

Not only were they better as characters, they could also spank some cheeks when it was time to do so. Team Korra just doesnt really impress me.

Looking forward to some better supporting characters next season. I hope Bumi is the type of dude to go OFF 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: BUMI IS A NON BENDER? 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Caught the season finale yesterday on my dvr... The entire season was great. The first Avatar I've watched quire a few times and I see no drop off with the current version. I like how it's a bit darker then the previous, The character is Older. We don't have to see Ang mature through the entire series, rather yet we have to see how Korra deals with all the power she does have. Cockiness perhaps? Over Confidence? Anger?... It's a real good twist. Finally seeing the Avatar state, now I'd like to see what she can come up with when she needs to use it such as Ang's Water Monster... We also get to see how a non-munk deals with things. One of the Previous Avatars (i forget her name at the moment) "Killed" a man to save her village... in reality he fell off a cliff, but she saw it no differently as she would have killed him anyway... So will Korra be able to Kill someone if Need be? There are a lot of dynamics to this verison that are very interesting already... The love triangle, the Generations of families that we get to see grown up, something else that intrigues me is lack of a bad guy. Right now we are to believe the brothers are dead, and it was an amazing scene at the end, i really hope they don't come back. So no we have Hiroshi still alive... will he build some Mech army? Will he find another evil do-er to latch on to? Will his daughter have ill feelings towards Korra and reunite (I doubt this because of the "you are a horrible father" line... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all in all i really liked this season and am clearly looking forward to what comes next...[/color]

man... that ending!
eek.gif

i really hope Amon isn't dead...
grin.gif

this was a really great season.
also i really don't want Korra to get bald and get a tattoo on her head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she's not a munk...  or a man in an airbending tribe... soooooo she won't. [/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she's not a munk...  or a man in an airbending tribe... soooooo she won't. [/color]

female airbenders also had the tattoos

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Finished!

I might have to watch The Avatar, I only caught random episodes...
Dude...

What are you waiting for?
Nothing. Started two nights ago, I got 6 more episodes...I don't want it to end
frown.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

1340680901872.png

The show would have been SOOOOO much better if they did this

I tried to go on 4Chan to find whatever you posted (links from 4chan rarely ever work for that long) and there was just too much crap on there to sort through. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

female airbenders also had the tattoos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the female part was referring to being bald. either way... she won't.[/color]

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

The show would have been SOOOOO much better if they did this

I tried to go on 4Chan to find whatever you posted (links from 4chan rarely ever work for that long) and there was just too much crap on there to sort through. 
laugh.gif
The thread died. It basically became that Bolin and Mako become minor characters like  Suki. It would it had been SOOOO much better then the teen drama we watched. 

^
250px-Iio.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still not bald... lebron hairline bro, korra is NOT an air bender, she won't and doesn't have airbender tattoos...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so for the last time... she won't[/color]

i didnt say anything about airbending tattoos. i was referring to the fact that you said she wouldnt have airbender tattoos because she isnt a man and i provided proof that one not need to be a man to have airbender tattoos

i didnt say anything about airbending tattoos. i was referring to the fact that you said she wouldnt have airbender tattoos because she isnt a man and i provided proof that one not need to be a man to have airbender tattoos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the female part was referring to being bald. either way... she won't.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]either way... great show. looking forward to next season.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom