Update - Brn/Wht/Org - Blk/Wht/Purp - Blk/Red OG - Pippen I Retro - Pics

I looked around and didn't see anything mentioned or posted about these. I don't like them one bit but thought everybody would want to see them.

Pic courtesy of kenlu.net

126fe4.jpg

EDIT - Just adding the other CW

125ps1.jpg

EDIT - And another...sorta. - Based on the pic we've seen this is what I presume they'll look like.

I'll pass on these for sure, and maybe the other Pip1 cws. All I'm waiting for are the Black.Blue Penny2s!

Is it written policy at Nike that they must completely bastardize every shoe they retro?

WHOA NOW..

is that midsole photoshoped on there? The whole airbag is inverted. where is the bulging? seriously if they cant get it right for a retro, just dont releaseanything. I am so darn glad my favorite oirginial modeled shoes had no visble air or if it did, it was within some sort of window like an am1.

pippen1_blk_3.jpg

this is one of the only ones they need to throw out there to the public.
END IT THERE. go out on a high note for once. they drag all their models through miles of horse crap every time.

The FAKES have bigger and better bubbles than these. I may have to revert to the darkside just once
laugh.gif

^^Agreed.
Pics have been posted before of this colorway, and everytime I see it my stomach turns.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

WHOA NOW..

is that midsole photoshoped on there? The whole airbag is inverted. where is the bulging? seriously if they cant get it right for a retro, just dont release anything. I am so darn glad my favorite oirginial modeled shoes had no visble air or if it did, it was within some sort of window like an am1.

pippen1_blk_3.jpg

this is one of the only ones they need to throw out there to the public.
END IT THERE. go out on a high note for once. they drag all their models through miles of horse crap every time.

The FAKES have bigger and better bubbles than these. I may have to revert to the darkside just once
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that air bag looks so healthy

Shame, they were on such a streak too.

CB34, Flightposites, ZF95, ZF96, Tech Challenge II...

It was bound to come crashing down at some point.

I agree with you on the air bubbles wallyhopp......damn shame. Why retro something if it's not going to hold true to the OGs? Why retro in colorways thatlook like my toilet after I bombarded the harbor? ....black/white/red retros are the only ones I'm interested in.

You know something is wrong w/ the air bag size when the midsole and outsole are almost touching.
laugh.gif

I thought this shoe sucked when I saw catalog pics...but in person...they're actually not that bad.

No way in hell I'm paying $160...but for what it is they're not that bad.

I still don't get the retail on these....as total air is $125 in most shoes now. These should be $140.

that price point reminds me of my air max uptempos. they may have retailed for 130 back in 1995 but they are definetly not up to that standard this day in age.Top of the line hyperdunk status shoes are barely at the 130 pricepoint.. thankfully no one bought them at 130 so finishline dropped them 50% within months andI got them with discounts at just under 60. A price is that more up to the build and quality that the uptempo possesses.

but these hold more value to many like the penny foams so im guessing that price point will stay as is and nike will win again with a shoe thats all sportsculture and no performance yet you pay that performance price for em. Nostalgia has got us by the balls quite frankly

There is practicly no air bag on them, I know nike shrinks the air bags on retros but damn this is unacceptable, and like anticop23 this is a horrible colorcombination.

this is unbelieveable, the color and the air unit. simply hideous. i see these in outlets for 29.99.

Back
Top Bottom