Update - Brn/Wht/Org - Blk/Wht/Purp - Blk/Red OG - Pippen I Retro - Pics

You'd be a fool to pay retail...even if their the OG colorway.

They will drop in price and you will be able to get them for a discount...Pippens don't sell out like that.

Originally Posted by krider31

$160 is steep for those, but they're nice, i dont know wat the hell they were thinkin doin the brown ones, and the purple ones look like somebody drew the white part on there
That's cuz I did draw it on there.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You'd be a fool to pay retail...even if their the OG colorway.

They will drop in price and you will be able to get them for a discount...Pippens don't sell out like that.

pippens sell if da right color comes out....outside of the asian pack uptempos and bulls colored air bounds, da pippen line hasn't been doneproperly...and no one likes da pippen II's no more...lolz

CERTAIN COLORWAYS R HOT!!! THERE IS ALWAYS A FEW THAT WANT TO HATE ANYTHING, BUT FOR THOSE THAT WEREN'T ABLE TO AFFORD THEM WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG AND WASROCKING HIS FRIEND ALL WHITE/BLACK ONES BEHIND HIS BACK. THESE R DEFINITELY NECESSARY IN ANY COLLECTION HANDS DOWN!!!!......
laugh.gif
devil.gif

def. coppin the last two... yea it might be a bit much to cop for that retail....but imma wait...and i still got that ace in the hole if all else fails

The original blk/red/wht and the blk/pur/wht appeal to me.. But they might as well but the sale price $59.99 tag on the brown ones as soon as they recieveshipment.. Grade-A trash!

Back
Top Bottom