Update: Clinton Negotiates Pardons for Journalists in N. Korea

Diplomacy doesn't work
eyes.gif

It would have been better to start a 3rd war instead of negotiating
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

bill clinton> barrack obama

How so?

They both were president in 2 different times.. Barack has to fix the recession, and deal with the war... What did Bill have to do?

Ive been following this since it started and regardless of who did the negotiations, Im glad its over and that it ended the way it did.

art.family.afp.gi.jpg

I didn't know Il diddy was still walking since they photosopping him all the time.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Very overrate President...could have done a lot more than he did and choose not too.
oh yeah? care to give some examples...
he could have provided airmaxpenny1 with a better education.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol.....ya'll really think Bill did the bulk of the negotiations?

and for the record..I voted for the man... twice.
I just don't look at his presidency through rose colored glasses like most of you guys do

Seriously. People like Clinton primarily because they don't know much about what he did. I don't know everything about him, but at the same time Idon't automatically assume he was God's gift to this world.

In fact, in 2000 during the 2nd Palestinian Intifada, Clinton signed the biggest arms deal in a decade with Israel - 35 or so Blackhawk helicopters I believe,which were used to shoot at civilian (including women and children) targets.

when Bill Clinton wants to take two women home with him, not even North Korea can stop him.

Back
Top Bottom