Update: Honestly, How important is one's looks?

I'd rather have an attactive girl that I can laugh with...converse with. Looks don't mean everything. I'm not going to kiss someone's %@% just because they're used to it.

Amen brother. I agree. And to add, what one finds "attractive" may not be the same for the other person.

Looks is imperative to me. It is the #1 thing that attracts me to the opposite sex. 99.9% of us, I'm sure, feels the same way.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

They are very important. Looks are what makes you attracted to that person initially. She doesn't have to be a dime but she has to be cute. If you plan on having children, you don't want ugly babies do you?

You want your kid to look like this:
n706958478_897979_2604.jpg
n706958478_812230_7106.jpg

o man that was cold...........

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I'd rather have an attactive girl that I can laugh with...converse with. Looks don't mean everything. I'm not going to kiss someone's %@% just because they're used to it.

Amen brother. I agree. And to add, what one finds "attractive" may not be the same for the other person.

this is very true

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What would you guys do if you were married to (insert the hottest chick you can think of) and somebody threw acid in her face?
good question.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She would look ugly then, I'm sorry that question is funny as hell. Yourchick walkin around lookin like
alien.gif
now
laugh.gif

Looks are important but not the deciding factor for me personally. If her personality is wack I can't date her at all (smash Yes). Looks will fade in timebut the way they are will always be the same, I've let plenty of "bad" females know about themselves. That "to cool for school"demeanor kills me.

Since looks matter, I think you gorgeous people should give back advice.

How can a "ugly" guy or girl suffice? I don't think people should mope around disliking themselves.

Here's my start to advice
- Like I said previously, flaunt what you got, even if its bad
- Don't be aggressive. Ugly aggressive man or female creates for violated feelings.
- Love who you are. Like yourself, and this will progress outwards.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Since looks matter, I think you gorgeous people should give back advice.

How can a "ugly" guy or girl suffice? I don't think people should mope around disliking themselves.

Here's my start to advice
- Like I said previously, flaunt what you got, even if its bad
- Don't be aggressive. Ugly aggressive man or female creates for violated feelings.
- Love who you are. Like yourself, and this will progress outwards.

I hate to say that looks do matter but they do... The first thing you notice is looks,

Only thing I can say is you are who you are as far as looks go. You just gotta accept it and not dwell on it with insecurities.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What would you guys do if you were married to (insert the hottest chick you can think of) and somebody threw acid in her face?
good question.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She would look ugly then, I'm sorry that question is funny as hell. Your chick walkin around lookin like
alien.gif
now
laugh.gif

o man.......i dunno its ok to laugh or not

Id be lying if I said i wasnt very attractive (by what people tell me, naturally) and yes i do probably get better treatment.

What percent of the population would you say is attractive? 30%?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Lazy B

They are very important. Looks are what makes you attracted to that person initially. She doesn't have to be a dime but she has to be cute. If you plan on having children, you don't want ugly babies do you?

You want your kid to look like this:
n706958478_812230_7106.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You wild for that one 'Rell.

Straight from somebody's FB.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
damn that was cruel
roll.gif

Looks are very important, I wouldn't deny that. But I think somewhere along the line, you just have to acknowledge personality, and other characterattributes as equally, if not more important. A lot of you guys have trouble in your relationships because you're blinded by a lot of shallowcharacteristics.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder....a person can be unattractive to you,to another individual that person is the most beautiful human being he has everlaid eyes on

I'm willing to compromise if their personality and mentality is ideal but generally speaking I can't have sex with someone that I'm not attractedto on a physical level.

I'm gonna say very important...looks do get u places, ive never dated ne one fat or ugly just cant. yes this is a shallow statement but at least I canadmit it!

One's looks is the most important aspect when meeting somebody new. first impressions count the most, you base approaching somebody on how they look andwhat they wear. jus the way the world works
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom