Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

how many one word responses are we gonna get here
geez

add to the conversation or not

edit* let me add
"yay"
so i can fit in with the other hypebeasts
Gentlemen... lets broaden our minds!

i think this is one of the rare great ideas JB has had lately. Itz diffrent and the shoes are great ecspecially since there releasing in most of the OG colorways.

Like most people say, it's a good idea. BUT...who can really afford 11 packs, unless you are really ballin'. This is a very selfish move by JB. What about the people that don't have 100k a year jobs. I'm looking foward to see what is going to release, but I don't think I'll be able to cop very many if any packs next year.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

i just need some og colored releases and i'll be fine :D
happy.gif

Just because these are going to be "Packs", that DOESN'T mean that they will be like the OLNL and DMP packs with 2 shoes in the same box... I HIGHLY doubt they would release 11 packs like that. I'd think more along the lines of the Alpha/Omega "pack". We shall see...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

As long as the quality is good and they are OG colorways, I'm happy. Can't wait to see the XX3s.
Never a newb. OG Nike Park and NikeTalk member, back in the game.​
TENNESSEE FOOTBALL

does anyone think there will be lives lost next year for these shoes....serious this is like the apocalypse of Jordan Brand

hey guys im all for it, i would buy them all every single one any price im buyin so please JB you are stallin lets go start the release dates im ready........ :wink:
wink.gif

i see gentry becomin the richest man next year.but i want a few of these packs. sounds intresting but bother me

do u guys jus imagine? if nothin was butchered, everything og. NIKE AIR. everything the same. i think jay heads would die of exciment or panic, or jus get killed for there pack.lol jus thinkin cause i know THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
peep my musicwww.soundclick.com/nessfromathabk

Quote:
Just because these are going to be "Packs", that DOESN'T mean that they will be like the OLNL and DMP packs with 2 shoes in the same box... I HIGHLY doubt they would release 11 packs like that. I'd think more along the lines of the Alpha/Omega "pack". We shall see...
[email protected]

For my wallet and bank account's well being, I hope we don't get more than one pack per month :\
ohwell.gif

Don't be fooled by these "packs". They're just ploys to make an awful amount of money, but these shoes are gonna be hot I must admit
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ 12 or 13 any color 9.5-10
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red, White/Green straps for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

Back
Top Bottom