UPDATE More pics added Dj Award at the Playboy Mansion, Grammy after Party hosted by P. Diddy

dope bro, seeing what we dream of 
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember your thread before.. congratulations man, this is definitely a milestone in your career & life!

No disrespect but do you walk up to those girls and say, "Excus.......excuse me. Do you mind taking a picture with me." You don't feel little doing that? No disrespect man

Hope you had a good time

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No disrespect but do you walk up to those girls and say, "Excus.......excuse me. Do you mind taking a picture with me." You don't feel little doing that? No disrespect man

Hope you had a good time
No need to ask, these girls just see a camera and they start posing.

Here is P. Diddy and my MIC. LOL

423992_2633462249852_1654291032_2310100_686550612_n.jpg

OP, does the female DJ in the silver dress also DJs at Tao Las Vegas, i swear ive never heard a better DJ in my life and she looked alot like her, except she wasnt dressed as feminine.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by djaward

No shes not. Shes one of best female djs Ive seen in a while.

The atmosphere was weird. A lot of stars all scattered. Girl on Girl action all over the place. Average Joe picking up on 8+ females. Again, I was on stage majority of the night. So I couldnt see much.

1899644_o.gif

Execution is unprecedented. 

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Whos the Asian chick in the white dress?

Sudana Pa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
She was very chill and nice. Was on stage the whole night taking pics. She should post them very shortly. 
422719_2633029079023_1654291032_2309909_248082958_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

OP, does the female DJ in the silver dress also DJs at Tao Las Vegas, i swear ive never heard a better DJ in my life and she looked alot like her, except she wasnt dressed as feminine.
I know she djs a lot but dont know where. yesterday she left at about 130 because she had to catch a flight to her next gig in India.
And I got the gig because Im that good 
laugh.gif
 and I know the Promoter. On the real, I dont suck as a dj. 

Hold on, you said Puffy stole your mic? How much was the mic? Damn so it is just gone like that?

Do DJ's get tips at events like this? Do you mind me asking how you got hooked up with this party and how much did you get paid?

No disrespect

Man you post too much stuff like this for you to NOT be good at your job. Props man...always nice to see a fellow NT'er thats on it

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hold on, you said Puffy stole your mic? How much was the mic? Damn so it is just gone like that?

Do DJ's get tips at events like this? Do you mind me asking how you got hooked up with this party and how much did you get paid?

No disrespect
He took it by accident. LOL And yes we do get tipped. Havent counted yet, but I know a couple of people slipped $100 bills just to give a shout out or to play a song. Some slipped $20's. The girls got more tips than I did though. 
I got hooked up because the promoter I work with was the one throwing the party.

I cant discuss payment. Sorry. 

The atmosphere was weird. A lot of stars all scattered. Girl on Girl action all over the place. Average Joe picking up on 8+ females. Again, I was on stage majority of the night. So I couldnt see much.

DUCKTALES..

OP quit posting ducktales stories.  I can prove your ducktales stories but Im too lazy to type now. You probably was just a average joe blow groupie their taking pics.

So who camera did you use to take all those pics you posted on faceboo?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

1899644_o.gif

WHAT>?

Whats wrong ? Im the average joe and I pick up 8 + females all the time. I refuse to deal with anything less. YAw cats need to get a ego or confidence boost. Cats now days think they have to be rich to pick up a dimepiece. I have had nothing but 8+ all my life and Im no where rich or famous

How much did the mic cost if you don't mind?? Party looks fun, thanks for sharing! I remember when you posted Lauren London. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4U2C

DUCKTALES..

OP quit posting ducktales stories.  I can prove your ducktales stories but Im too lazy to type now. You probably was just a average joe blow groupie their taking pics.

YOU'RE LAME AS $%%! BRO. GO SOMEWHERE

Originally Posted by 4U2C

DUCKTALES..

Between this and your story about pickin up 8+s all your life you be the one with duck tales

Congrats bro. When you get some pull, let some dudes from NT get in the mansion 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom