UPDATE More pics added Dj Award at the Playboy Mansion, Grammy after Party hosted by P. Diddy

good stuff bro, events like these r so dope, good crowd, good exposure, looks good on paper and of course, good money,
these are always just a all around fun gig.
ive seen u post on the dj thread before, (no disrespect) didnt know you were on that level of these kind of events, props,

Originally Posted by ItzJono

thats sick!..free invites for nt fam to ya next party?

grin.gif

But good stuff there OP. I'm around LA, I want to party with you.  Its good to see a NTer doing it big out in the playboy mansion.  NT Playboy Mansion Summit?  
nerd.gif

Keep on keeping on though man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Pretty cool stuff man, congrats. How did you get diddy to autograph the bottle?
Thanks brotha. All I had to do was ask. As he was walking out of the venue, near the stage, I asked if he can sign this bottle. He kinda gave me this 
indifferent.gif
 look but then remembered I was the dj. He stopped, said "Sure thing" and then said "You did your thang". He handed the bottle back and continued walking out. A lot more people tried to get an autograph but him and his crew kept it moving. I was shocked because I didnt think he'd sign it.

I dont plan on getting my mic back. I took an L on that and I was ok with it. Just thought it was funny that Diddy took my mic. Lol.

ca5perrr- None taken, nowadays its hard to find a good gig. Especially one like the Playboy Mansion. Its a good thing the promoter I work with likes me as a person and Loves the way I spin. Funny thing, I found him on Craigslist 5 years ago. Since then, Ive been his dj. Hes never had to hire anyone else.

Niketalk is always invited to any parties I dj (if I have a guest list). But not all events I do have great response. Next event I have coming up is this Friday night at Club Ecco in Hollywood. If you're in the LA area and want to come through, HIT ME UP. I can add you to the list.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

1899644_o.gif

WHAT>?

Whats wrong ? Im the average joe and I pick up 8 + females all the time. I refuse to deal with anything less. YAw cats need to get a ego or confidence boost. Cats now days think they have to be rich to pick up a dimepiece. I have had nothing but 8+ all my life and Im no where rich or famous
laugh.gif
Dude just ignored the point of the gif and straight to od humble brag.

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

I'm hitting you up next time im in LA. Good looking out man and congrats on the gig! Keep doing your thing!!

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

^^ oh snaps..i've been to that spot

might roll through
Let me know bro. I think I might get a table and a bottle. If you come through, you're sitting with me. Let me know. 

Originally Posted by djaward

Just in case anyone wants to come through this Friday
427599_240210546063205_100002227835974_534852_910340784_n.jpg

damn kidd.. you run wit a few the homies.. I know Grafx, kiko, hollywood, virus and that group!!! 
Ecco gonna be poppin this weekend! 

ca5perrr- None taken, nowadays its hard to find a good gig. Especially one like the Playboy Mansion. Its a good thing the promoter I work with likes me as a person and Loves the way I spin. Funny thing, I found him on Craigslist 5 years ago. Since then, Ive been his dj. Hes never had to hire anyone else.
thats whutp, ya man ive done a few corporate stuff like that, but nothing on that level lol.
i gotta come up to LA, im cool with serafin and know a few other djs out there, keep it up
oh and i added u on fb lol

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

thats whutp, ya man ive done a few corporate stuff like that, but nothing on that level lol.
i gotta come up to LA, im cool with serafin and know a few other djs out there, keep it up
oh and i added u on fb lol
This was my first Top of the line gig. All other gigs Ive done have been at clubs but not this major. I hang around with the djcity.com crew. Dj Quickie and Dj Phenom are good friends of mine. 

Back
Top Bottom