UPDATE nike air foamposite one all black re-release w/ PIC

even though i already got em...they better not cheapen the foamposite material on these any further....

$155 + Employee Discount =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ co-sign.

But, nobody yet, even inside the company, can confirm if and why there is a difference in the price or if it is a typo.

I'll be waiting for the 19th.

So nike is re-releasing the stocks that didnt sell (basically) or else they would release a new color for around the same price that would sell more than these

No "gloss" aka UVA coating should have = $155 to begin with.

These are horrible.

How can you put a "1 cent" sign on a shoe, but not the UVA coating?

Joints look like they need lotion out the box.
smh.gif

THAT'S the main reason these sat the first time for a loooong minute.

Hoods wasn't buying it, and saw the shinanagans asap.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

These are horrible.

smh.gif

Preach!

These are horrible.

smh.gif

what are you yappin bout? those sold out FAST, in the middle of the summer no less in NYC

i really dont understand why nike would rerelease these at all. i own a pair from the first release and they are by far the worst pair of foams i own im tryingto get rid of them.

Originally Posted by Untitled

These are horrible.

smh.gif

what are you yappin bout? those sold out FAST, in the middle of the summer no less in NYC
Agreed. And actually out of these the black/reds and black/cactus, these go for the most on ebay I've noticed.

i actually like the fact that these have more of a matte finish. Easier to wear as everyday shoes this winter.

Something about that FP Lite that I just don't like. I would spend $80 on them, and use them for playground/outdoor ballin shoes. But no way would I payfull price.

These are horrible.

smh.gif

have to disagree with u, my man. the all blacks are still beautiful, imo. simplicity at its best. i personally like the fact that they ain't shiny.they're very subtle. also, these sold fairly quick. even here in baltimore where shoes generally tend to rot on the shelves, regardless what shoe it is dueto the state of the economy and other priorities/financial/economic issues.

anyway, i say all that to say that the all blacks are instant classics, hands down.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

The all blacks sold with the swiftness in Bmore...

Joint's are a straight goon shoe...

smh.gif
@ me missin' out on em
frown.gif

EXACTLY, hence the baltimore coined phrase, with regards to this shoe... dopedealers!

will u have to thing about how the country is right now so if u drop the price they think more people would buy because its less then 180

i cant see them really doin this but i saw the catalog the other day and asked the manager there...he said from what he has heard they will be the foampositeones and the lites are a totally different shoe...but we all know some people that work at these stores have just as much info as we do...

i got a 10.5 in the earlier release and they have been sittting in the closet collecting dust...

na its the silver/black flightposites...everything in that catalog nt has seen pics of...its the sneaker finder catalog that everyone can pick up from theirlocal ftl.inc stores....

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I still refuse to believe its the all black Air Foamposite One and not the Foamposite Lite. I've seen typos like this before in the past.

Foamposite Lite $155.00 MSRP

i actually kinda like them.. potential ballin' shoe!

Back
Top Bottom