UPDATE nike air foamposite one all black re-release w/ PIC

Originally Posted by kchildz1

BlK/BLK Foamposite Ones
Good info. Now I will gladly pass on the black Lebrons unless my girl gets them for my Christmas like I asked her 2
pimp.gif

i really still think everyone in this thread is tripping...NIKE WOULDNT DO THIS...i may be wrong but it sound like it was a typo and the lites are coming notthe ones...

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i really still think everyone in this thread is tripping...NIKE WOULDNT DO THIS...i may be wrong but it sound like it was a typo and the lites are coming not the ones...

you cant say that because remember HOHNY got the blue foam 1s with the penny insole (even though they were $200).

I highly doubt only a couple spots getting these. But I too have also confirmed that HOH chi will be getting these. If you dont find them at your local spot inrelease date get at me! You know what it is.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I highly doubt only a couple spots getting these. But I too have also confirmed that HOH chi will be getting these. If you dont find them at your local spot in release date get at me! You know what it is.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I think MORE stores are getting them, HOH chi prolly the only footlocker to confirm so far....btw...HOHchi employees...mad cool.

I highly doubt only a couple spots getting these. But I too have also confirmed that HOH chi will be getting these. If you dont find them at your local spot in release date get at me! You know what it is.

Good stuff indeed
pimp.gif
I'll be even better once we get a solid date inJanuary
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i really still think everyone in this thread is tripping...NIKE WOULDNT DO THIS...i may be wrong but it sound like it was a typo and the lites are coming not the ones...

Cosign, I just don't see it either. Why would Nike drop the price on some Foam Ones and keep the Flightposites and Eggplants Foams the same price?Especially when the blk/blk Foams did good on the primary release. I can almost assure that it's the Foam lites and not the One's. Nike doesn'tdrop the price on anything. Even shoes that retroed a couple of years apart (i.e. Raids, Silver Foams Pros, 95's) all went up in price...

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Only releasing at 2 places.... that's pretty dumb, but oh well!

well considering i got the pic out of a footlocker catalog i think more than just those 2 stores will have them.i dont think its a typo atr all i think thatthe shoe will lack some things though like the swoosh on the side and/or the penny logo.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
indeed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im lost on that too. I mean we gonna get the all black foams for $155 and like 3 weeks later we gonna get the purple foams for $200. Is the the foam ones orthe lites in black?

Back
Top Bottom