UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

Quote:
finally got the shipping confirmation for the HIs i ordered on 5/30. they're coming from China.

aight so theres some hope then for those who orded on the 31 thanks for the heads up
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

Heads up for those who orded on 5-31

Aiyo I just got my shipping number so be on the look out if u ordered on this date.. mine are coming from china and they will be delivered on 6-28... so look out for urs

^^^ same here... mines arriving on 6/28 aswell

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

wondering if they're all gonna be produced in china from now on? the ones from china don't come in the nice orange slide box like the vietnam ones btw.

Ditto.

Ordered on the 30th, arriving the 28th. FINALLY!

Hopefully I get them in time to wear the to the Warriors Draft Party. :wink:
wink.gif

NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Quote:
wondering if they're all gonna be produced in china from now on? the ones from china don't come in the nice orange slide box like the vietnam ones btw.

r u serious ...........man what kind of box do they come in?

that some ol bull........

Quote:
^^its still a slide box, but its all black and not as sturdy as the old ones

word thanks for the heads up u been real healpful through out this thread

Yeah mines have been shipped. Cant wait til they arrive
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

I got shipping info as well, but I am not sure if it's my Dunks or my AM95's. I imagine it's only one pair of shoes since the weight is only 1.10 kgs. Anyway, the point of me posting is that the shipment is coming from Vietnam. I guess if it were my Dunks, it would be a break in the trend of all of them coming from China. We'll see.
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

just curious, to people who already got their ID's did the UPS guy just drop it off at your front door or did they need someone to sign for the package?

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

why the @#%$ did they take the pink off? ruined my whole damn shoe that I had saved in my locker
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

lol, ive been scrambling to deal with my af1 ids, and then i was going to make some dunks, but im friggin pissed, they took off black AND white
/sad
/cry
/wrists
i am a sad panda

I finally got my ID's today and to be completely honest, I'm pretty disappointed. I ordered a pair in what was supposed to be Royal Blue, White, and Yellow (throwback Golden State colors), but the blue is damn near purple! The outsold is a little warped (similar to variants) and the stitching on the ID isn't exactly straight.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a generous 6.5-7. As far as my satisfaction; less than that.
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Back
Top Bottom