UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

If you have made any with white and black, and have not received them yet check out your design, they changed all my black and white parts to gray. THey better not come that way
However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

i just got my GUCCI ID"s in today.. check em out

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

The white parts are still white on my designs. Mine should be here July 5th. Got my AM95 ID's today.
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

i got mine nothing to flashy they were purple and grey however the letters on the side.man they crooked then a mug...besides that im happy..oh yeah i dont like the id box either it aint the orange and black one just like dude said it wasnt gonna be
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

If mine are bad, I am sending them back...just like they say you are allowed to. I am not going to pay for them and keep them if they look like garbage. We'll see July 5th.

Got my Goldenrod Highs in yesterday and am pleased. Besides the crappy box everything looks good. If you got your regular size your going to be dissapointed. I learned my lesson the last time on the dunk low id's, I wear a 11.5 and got a 11 and there still a little big.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

Quote:
Got my Goldenrod Highs in yesterday and am pleased. Besides the crappy box everything looks good. If you got your regular size your going to be dissapointed. I learned my lesson the last time on the dunk low id's, I wear a 11.5 and got a 11 and there still a little big

yeah im right ther with u they seem to run big dont they.. when i ordered my dunk lows a few years back i ordered an 8,5 they had to much room.. i usally wear a 9 in his but i get 8.5 on purpose i order my 8.5 in the his still more room then usual
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

Quote:
If you have made any with white and black, and have not received them yet check out your design, they changed all my black and white parts to gray. THey better not come that way

they did the same @#%$ to my designs too!! ill be pissed if they come that way
aim- heyson101

I have posted many theories regarding the dunks in this thread so why not post a new one?

The white has been dropped from the designs...we all agree on this. However, if your order was placed with white in it (so before white was removed), you will get your shoe with white in it as designed...even if you have not received them yet. Sorry if this does not make sense. It's like when Nike posted the Dunk Hi's initially on accident and everyone placed orders so Nike honored them since it was their mistake. If you ordered a shoe with any of the removed colors, your shoe will still have the appropriate colors.

Hope that somehow settles some nerves.

If I were a betting man, I would say yes, black will eventually be back. However, they might take them down awhile then put them back up with the missing colors available again.

man i will def cop a pair if the black and white come back. But in the meantime im thinking of buying all grey and purple highs just because the grey looks really mellow and nice. Dunno, Id like to see more RL pics of the grey.

can i see some pics of peoples GOLDENRODS ID's please. thinking bout making some

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

can i see pics of the white/purple highs and anyone who did grey please. thanks! BTW what do you guys think of the leather?

Just out of curiosity, did anyone ID their shoes with Sport Royal for the upper?
I'm actually going to return mine tomorrow because my Royal blue came out like a faded purple.
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

those goldenrods are super nice. if I didnt have the bttys I'd make a pair of lows... still tempted but enough's enough.

Ayo, Sun of knowledge. You're avatar is a clip from the vid for Street Dance, isnt it?

wow does that bring me back.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Back
Top Bottom