Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i feel bad for the likes of scotts kids, kanyes kids, tygas kid, robs kid........ when they grow up to look at how messy this whole family is and the situations they were put in.... :smh:

Serious question, What do y'all think tommy lee's and Pam andersons kids are dealing with at school?

Serious question, What do y'all think tommy lee's and Pam andersons kids are dealing with at school?

Honestly, nothing at all. Lil kids have no clue and don't care about that tape. You mentioning it is the first time I've thought about it in years literally :lol:

It was probably the middle school and high school years where they had to hear about kids watching their mom get speared by their dad.

It would be difficult to keep your fiancé and child apart all the time. The living situation would be even tougher.

Especially when they are already living together

"No son hide in your room, you can not interact with the man I intend to marry. You are not a weapon! I will not use you."

man i feel bad for the likes of scotts kids, kanyes kids, tygas kid, robs kid........ when they grow up to look at how messy this whole family is and the situations they were put in....
mean.gif
Hollywood is a sideshow by itself so I doubt they'll even realize how ****** up they are.

Plus they'll be dumb rich so it won't matter.

It's gon be weird for lil Kanye when he got to school and they're playing his mama sex tape their phones.

Last edited:
Despicable....that woman is a POS and Rob needs to snatch up some of that family bread and move as far as possible from this clown show of a family that is literally going to drive him to a suicide.

Sounds like he's back to where he was before he got with her. He needs to get professional help for all his problems and be around normal members of his family.

Ultimate sucka.

That pregnant bull frog lookin broad finnesed his *** wit ease.

Doggy could have had any chick he wanted if wasnt such a simp.

Instead, he got chose by fat trels ex smh.

Can't say I'm surprised. Or this could be another Kris master plan. Wouldn't put it past her to force her son to gain weight and depression for views.

Despicable....that woman is a POS and Rob needs to snatch up some of that family bread and move as far as possible from this clown show of a family that is literally going to drive him to a suicide.

Can't eem feel sorry for these type of dudes. Definition of a sucka. He knows what he got into.

Ultimate sucka.

That pregnant bull frog lookin broad finnesed his *** wit ease.

Doggy could have had any chick he wanted if wasnt such a simp.

Instead, he got chose by fat trels ex smh.

From a "Slutty Boyz" side *****, to a possible heiress.

Only in America :lol:

Can't eem feel sorry for these type of dudes. Definition of a sucka. He knows what he got into.

This all the way. He knew what she all about, what kind **** boy would impregnate his baby sisters older boyfriend baby mama?

Look at the statement, just read how ridiculous that all sounds

To know that your own mother miles your **** situation for profit gotta be sad as ****

Rob just ain't built like his sisters, he needs to get closer to his pops side of the family, they ain't really with all that bull...

blac chyna has me thinking khloe would only need 3 paper bags over her face with maybe an air hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom