Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despicable....that woman is a POS and Rob needs to snatch up some of that family bread and move as far as possible from this clown show of a family that is literally going to drive him to a suicide.

Can't eem feel sorry for these type of dudes. Definition of a sucka. He knows what he got into.

How am i the only person that repped this?

He tried to save a stripper that somebody else couldn't save. :lol: He a damn fool. Growing up around those females got his head all messed up. Wouldn't be surprised if he a had sex change too or some type of weirdo ****. Blac Chyna played his goofy ***. She saw he was weak and got him. Not eem mad at her.

Last edited:
Despicable....that woman is a POS and Rob needs to snatch up some of that family bread and move as far as possible from this clown show of a family that is literally going to drive him to a suicide.

Can't eem feel sorry for these type of dudes. Definition of a sucka. He knows what he got into.

He tried to save a stripper that somebody else couldn't save. :lol: He a damn fool. Growing up around those females got his head all messed up. Wouldn't be surprised if he a had sex change too or some type of weirdo ****. Blac Chyna played his goofy ***. She saw he was weak and got him. Not eem mad at her.

I'm realizing it's probably not that deep on his end,dude is just broken, she just happened to be around to take advantage.

Scotty boy got the keys & been had em for a while tbh. Dude finessed his way into 100k walkthroughs & only had to put up with these slimy women for a couple years. Now he got his
auto venture & can still grab a bag from appearances. If Rob was smart & not an emotional sucker this could be an easy finesse move for him.

I'm realizing it's probably not that deep on his end,dude is just broken, she just happened to be around to take advantage.

Nah *****, he been into black chicks, and a black chick that knows how to werk it for dollaz? She blew doggys mind and in her head this was playin

Scotty boy got the keys & been had em for a while tbh. Dude finessed his way into 100k walkthroughs & only had to put up with these slimy women for a couple years. Now he got his
auto venture & can still grab a bag from appearances. If Rob was smart & not an emotional sucker this could be an easy finesse move for him.

Yeah Scotty was smart.

Chynna the biggest finesser ever. She really is set for life from two separate men with money :smh: :wow:.

Rob went from being on supermodel ads to being confined in his crib for 2 months and being back to 300lbs. Damn

Last edited:
big homie needs to man the f up already.

goes to show you not having a father figure in your life goes a long way. Hes been living with females all his life dude has no clue how to function as a man

goes to show you not having a father figure in your life goes a long way. Hes been living with females all his life dude has no clue how to function as a man

Yeah man dude about to be 30 I think. He needs to man up already but pretty sure he would be a different person if his father was around.

I couldnt imagine being the only guy with nothing but females around, ya one step pops turning into a female, ya close dude friend Odom doing rehab and Scott hanging with French more than you :lol:

Caught a glimpse of this show. Did Rob really switch up his whole vernacular?
laugh.gif

^^ He did. I was smoking with my home girl the other night & she turns it on I'm like when tf Rob started cutting off & slurring words lol

Makes me think he's complicit & this is all just his version of the families attention whoring cash grab

Have watched the past two episodes... This show is so bad. I don't recommend this show to anyone even remotely thinking of checking it out. It's just garbage...

How your sisters get the pimpin genes and you didn't :smh:

Once that baby pops out, Rob is toast

Sounds like he's back to where he was before he got with her. He needs to get professional help for all his problems and be around normal members of his family.

That could be the problem. Considering how he was brought up, he probably doesn't even know that side of the family. Never any mention of an Uncle who could help him be a man. Nothing about Aunts or cousins either. If they do exist, the part of the Kardashian clan probably never rocked with them. All he knows is what we see on TV. It is sad for anyone to be in that kind of situation, but to be honest I don't have much sympathy for the dude.

The world has been handed to him on a silver platter. A few things don't go his way and he is ready to throw in the towel, :smh:.

He tried to save a stripper that somebody else couldn't save.
laugh.gif
He a damn fool. Growing up around those females got his head all messed up. Wouldn't be surprised if he a had sex change too or some type of weirdo ****. Blac Chyna played his goofy ***. She saw he was weak and got him. Not eem mad at her.
I still feel bad for dude, but damn she played dude from JUMP
roll.gif

She gets no respect from me but she definitely cold blooded.

He definitely doesn't know how to function as a man, but dude has something else going on. This can't all be from Adrian Bailon though, especially since he stepped out on her. He banged some of the hottest chicks out there, he has a degree from USC what is holding this grown as man back? [I almost called him a kid, goes to show how his behavior can dictate how we look at him]

What I don't understand is why this guy didn't learn any game from any of the women in his house? Usually chicks who grow up with all brothers, and dudes who grow up with sisters get taught how to spot certain types of men/women and who to stay away from. I know he was in a vulnerable state, but he fell right into that ****. She was somebody he should have seen coming a mile away.

I think everybody called it when it first came out. A ***** like Chyna gonna keep eating off the lames with money (tyga and rob). She the type that has to be with a street *****, she knows that, she just gonna use these dummies as long as they let her. She got the heir to the Kardashian throne, what a come up.

I think everybody called it when it first came out. A ***** like Chyna gonna keep eating off the lames with money (tyga and rob). She the type that has to be with a street *****, she knows that, she just gonna use these dummies as long as they let her. She got the heir to the Kardashian throne, what a come up.

Haunting words man :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom