Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: we all knew how this was gonna be end ...rob asked for this

Shorty messing her long term money up with these stunts tho , she got no chance of being with the fam now

Last edited:
Man I refuse to believe that someone with that much money is that stupid. This is all for attention, as far as we know they're moving, there was probably nothing in the house at first. This has to be one of the dumbest things going on in America right now.

Money don't make somebody smart. Ain't like he grinded up to the money. It's broke lames and it's lames with money.

He just spoiled rich sucka/simp.

Last edited:
Wouldnt be surprised if they didnt talk rob out of bein wit the broad since they knew it would attract more revenue and drama. They treat that dumb *** like a step kid anyways.

How long that black dude gona be smashin kris till somethin happenes to him too? Who is that dude anyways?
Hes Justin Bieber's bodyguard

I refuse to believe this is real. Too much money and fame attached to his family name for him to ever get the short end of the stick no matter how lame he is. This is a ploy for the show. No other way.
Seriously. I think Rob is trolling and going along with the jokes at this point. Like, the house doesn't even look like it's moved into yet :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah aint no way that hustle gene skipped Rob. Even the Jenner daughters got it. For all we know Rob might be the mastermind for the whole family. He's got that fat final boss look.

Yeah aint no way that hustle gene skipped Rob. Even the Jenner daughters got it. For all we know Rob might be the mastermind for the whole family. He's got that fat final boss look.

I don't know about that..I just binge watched the People v. OJ and it seems to me that Kardashian men are 100% btch made..His dad was the ultimate idiot..Dude really believed OJ didn't do it right up until they showed the DNA evidence..So I'm sure Lil Rob is as dumb as a box of rocks..

She had that hustle baby and bounced on his sad ***.
He ain't have no male to tell him how the game works. His sisters are thots that look for a comeup so of course he would end up with the same type.

Mine wasn't around. Granted I have simped once or twice back in the day (who hasnt) but I know game and always been a level minded dude

Learned all my game over time. So glad I didn't turn out to be a cornball like him. Son has decent amount of bread and can sleep with loads of women off gp and look how he turns out

Son was off his rocker after him and that cheeta girl broke up.

All dudes simp atleast once in they career, but that **** happens early by 21 you out of it .

Some simps they with it until the casket drops

Saddest part about the entire situation is that this man has not a single person around that he can lean on. He has nothing real in his life, just material possessions.

***** all fake and stupid

We shouldn't care about these worthless people in the fist place

Even Jaden in that girls DM's tryna ****. My lord.

Rob if you're reading this, for the low price of $5,000 an hour, I will coach you. Take you under my wing. Guide you. Holler at your boy...

Bruh even Jaden smith shot his shot. U know what kinda sloot u gotta be for that ***** to shoot his shot. It's like that one girl at school that suck up a few dudes and they tell everybody how fire it is and everybody else shoot their shot, even the nerds.

even da most naive goober couldve told u black chyna was a manipulative wench...

how did he not see that?
I don't think he really cares.

Hard to be concerned about additional Is when his main L is additional.

He's more likely to commit that or get a massive heart attack after excessive weight gain rather than anything she can do to him financially.

His mom the queenpin so he'll be good money wise as long as his sob story is profitable.

Bruh even Jaden smith shot his shot. U know what kinda sloot u gotta be for that ***** to shoot his shot. It's like that one girl at school that suck up a few dudes and they tell everybody how fire it is and everybody else shoot their shot, even the nerds.
Jaden rich and famous for no reason. Of course he got a chance.

Lets not pretend Blac Chyna is anything more than a former stripper. If anything Jaden got the higher status.

Last edited:

Yeah aint no way that hustle gene inheritance skipped Rob. Even the Jenner daughters got it. For all we know Rob might be the mastermind for the whole family. He's got that fat final boss look.
I mean...If we all had a large sum of money backing us, it's a bit easier to be a hustler. I wouldn't go as far to say they are hustlers, they just have people who pretty much put together ideas and put their names on it.

Yeah aint no way that hustle gene inheritance skipped Rob. Even the Jenner daughters got it. For all we know Rob might be the mastermind for the whole family. He's got that fat final boss look.
I mean...If we all had a large sum of money backing us, it's a bit easier to be a hustler. I wouldn't go as far to say they are hustlers, they just have people who pretty much put together ideas and put their names on it.
While they did have money before fame, their entire empire is based on Kim's video and Kris hustling. Then her basically pushing her daughter's to maintain that via a strong social media presence.

They're not talented but reality tv and social media is big and they worked at capitalizing off of that. Fashion, fragrance, makeup, dumb games, apps, who they ****, the fake and real drama. Its all their hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom