Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older poeple hate the Kardshains hell naw they ain't gonna win. For all the women that love them, there just as many that hate them more
Man anything is possible with the right opponent and enough media attention as we saw this year...

I can see women getting behind her as the first woman president 10x more than they did Hillary...Hillary was just kinda the defacto choice for that first woman candidate but there are all types of media narratives they can put behind Kris...

Let me get this straight... so this women up and moved out the entire house without this guy knowing? That **** didn't happen in a hour moving takes a bit even with hired help.

Second, them movers also took time to vacuum the carpet for this *****? That's house look like it ain't even moved into yet.

So not one Tmz or Pap caught this ***** leaving with his kid? No one else got this but this gump and his chick word?

Man this **** fake as hell
And y'all still are gonna say there's no talent 
laugh.gif

Kris McMahon will never cease the finesse. They understand the media climate right now so well.

Who manages them?

not gonna lie I feel like a lot fight videos is straight snitching. I'm talking people running up on a fight of people they don't even know and yelling worldstsr. The fight could just be over and done just like that. Someone uploads and the right eyes see it and someone catches a charge :smh:

And y'all still are gonna say there's no talent :lol:

Kris McMahon will never cease the finesse. They understand the media climate right now so well.

Who manages them?

I never speak about Kris, I'm talking the faces of the franchise not the owner/gym

funny thing is in that picture with jaden smith with the texts there is something written on his jacket saying "all i need is some wine and P" how ironic. :lol:

So is Blob's only source of income the reality show and his raggedy sock line?

Hollywood is weird...it seems like everyone has some type of romantic or sexual connection to the Kardashians or at least varying degrees of separation...

I just actually saw the vid :lol:

Yall gotta be wild gullible to believe any of that :rofl: This dude Rob obviously don't care if he looks like a loser to the public and is gaming anybody giving him those clicks and ratings. Even the tmz dudes not buying it :lol:

That fake sadness was such bad acting.

Last edited:
This guy wifed up and impregnated his little sisters boyfriends STRIPPER baby mama. This is some ghetto **** frfr.

Yeah aint no way that hustle gene skipped Rob. Even the Jenner daughters got it. For all we know Rob might be the mastermind for the whole family. He's got that fat final boss look.

I don't know about that..I just binge watched the People v. OJ and it seems to me that Kardashian men are 100% btch made..His dad was the ultimate idiot..Dude really believed OJ didn't do it right up until they showed the DNA evidence..So I'm sure Lil Rob is as dumb as a box of rocks..
People like you are what keeps the kardashians paid...

You watched a tv show and used the writers' version of characters in the plot to judge the personality of people in real life...

..."binge watching"

Last edited:
Black chyna win mack of the year for this performance

The whole world saw the finsese move from day 1 except for rob..i have no clue how he didnt see this coming..i really hope its for views but even with that your babymama runnin away with your child that's nothing to play with

Rob gon mess around n pull a bruce jener lol

Last edited:
I swear the Kardashains are exactly like the damn Lannisters from Game of Thrones. Khris obviously Cersi and Robb is Tyrion.

Nah he tommen a weak minded pawn that let a woman control him.. also prob his mother favorite

Last edited:
I would say Khloe would be Jamie.
Kourtney would be Cersi daughter
Kim would be Joffrey
Bruce/Caitlyn would be Lord Varys with the whole penis being chopped off, only suitable in this situation :lol:

khloe looks like the book version of tyrion except in the size of the mountain or hodor.

This guy wifed up and impregnated his little sisters boyfriends STRIPPER baby mama. This is some ghetto **** frfr.
let's see, it goes.

Chyna was friends with Kim who is married to Kanye who dated Amber who is best friends with Chyna who had a baby with Tyga who is dating Kylie who is the sister of Kim and Rob who has a baby with Chyna, Jayden who is sliding in Chyna's dm's dated Kylie who is now dating Tyga who had a baby with Chyna.......?

this is damn near incest.  Don't these people know any other folks

Last edited:
From the outside, I don't see a problem from trying to move from Kim to Kylie to Khloe to the baby mother of Rob or to one of Bruce's/Caitlin's baby mothers :lol:

Saw this show for the first time ever yesterday
E had a marathon i think.

**** is like a carcrash. Its horrible but i couldn't look away.

I knew it would be "fake" but its so fake its good.

Ryan seacrest a gotdamb genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom