Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might bring chyna career to a a halt for a good minute

in her career any attention is good attention

she's gonna finesse this into E or BET or VH1 giving her a show for at least one season. stretch her reaction to this out for 12 shows lol.

i wish i could manage a stable of IG **** these Hollywood dudes are so gullible.

Last edited:
Naw this is a bad look for her..they were supposed to be "#relationship goals" for the lil dumb **** that follow chyna..unless she comes out and has an extravagant apology i dont see how this could be positive for her "career" as a socialite

somebody still gon wife bruh. These O's never lose to publicity. Any real dude out there already knows Chyna is a thot just like amber who needs to be passed around not wifed. Who lost in this case was Rob who didnt see this O for an O when he met her.

They both failed at marriage and went back to what they know how to do best and that is finessing these simp *** dudes like Rob.

Chyna Winning. Rob dropping mad bread on her. Son has long paper, he's a celebrity, and he can get with ANY chick and he chose this thot. Smh.

This fool *** dude has some of the best pros in the business at his disposal and he still couldn't peep game? From his momma to his younger sister, and he still walking around clueless. It's bad enough everyone thinks he is a punk ***** dude for wifing her up, having a kid with her and all that. Now he is exposing himself telling us how much money he is spending on her monthly :smh:.

Take this lil boys phone away please, he is bugging.

yall keep the screen caps coming.

*popcorn*

Last edited:
This whole situation is too much :lol:

Rob took an L for even smashing Chyna. She ugly as ****. Dude deserves this L

Dude got with Chyna to spite his fam lol smh

Now he got a baby with the trollop :smh:. Yes babies are blessings and all that but you really have to think about the big picture man. He is stuck with this chick for the rest of his life because of that baby. He didn't know his worth and drastically lowered his standards :smh:

He was a whiny ***** ***** when he was slim Rob and he had the world at his feet. Fat Rob is even worse

Last edited:
Who knows, this may all be for publicity. Not like chyna isn't used to people seeing her naked. Kris at Bank of America now doing the schmomey dance.

Then the funny part is rob talkin about hes done with her..naw bra your situation just begun..i just hope it dont get too ugly for him cuz its evident he hasn't been in a good place mentally for some years now

Just off of appearance I would guess she is his baby, she has more features from his side than the mother's. But I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even bother to get DNA test done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom