Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all sad. He finally saw the light. But its too late now str8 finessed for 18 years. He better go to court and get custody.

being a dead beat mom gold digging sloot is not winning... i don't care how you dress it up

considering she would still be in baltimore doing the same on a much lower scale with spinrilla rappers and club promoters

i think its safe to say she won given the cards that she was dealt

but again im sure this is gonna go back to morals and money isnt everything and all that good **** like she hasnt been far beyond that for probably a decade+ now lol.

Last edited:
About to update the thread title...

Also... @iLLiCiT305 as the OP that started the thread show a dude some love on them pics bruh bruh... :nerd:

In all seriousness I can't believe it took all of this for dude to see the light.

As another poster put it he did all of this to piss off his family, and now he's dealing with the backlash :smh:

He's just as petty as China was though because he did all of this nonsense out of spite.

At least he got a healthy little girl out of it.

Lol none of the chicks on fb feel bad for rob too lol..majority of them have been saying the guy black chyna was creepin with is handsome smh

Brah the pick of the dude that smashed Chyna is hilarious :lol:

This situation is low kinds of messed up. Rob is not mentally stable enough to be able to deal with a scumbag chick like Chyna.

He should have been documenting her **** on the low with a lawyer's guidance so he could try to get custody.

Guarantee that Kris Jenner and her team have something in writing to protect Rob and their money. Unless this can all play out on the E! network :lol:

*edit*

I'm just laughing at the fact this dude impregnated a woman who has another child with a man who dated his sister. Family tree gonna be a circular branch. :smh:

Last edited:
why would chyna send rob a video of a session she was having with another guy?

why would chyna send rob a video of a session she was having with another guy?

I think she was getting those other dudes to extort and finesse Rob and the Kardashian empire for money so these other dudes wouldn't post up vids/pics of them smashing.

Not sure but she bowl as hell... before 96'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom