Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the goal....it's a win win for both of them.

Any notoriety for Chyna is good for her. Rob turns into the "sympathetic" Kardashian. The family as a whole gains moral high ground, and good will.

BOOM!

This is exactly how they could spin it. All the true simps out there would have his back and women would cape for him as well. He could really have something if he commits to staying in character.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Play the song and read the lyrics...

You will truly understand 

Uh-huh, yeah, watch me go Black Forest ham
A new school player laced with the old gift gab
And don't let your Shark Week mouth override your Green Goldfish *** So for every ho you clown, I'mma crown two
And anything good hurts and I cried
**** I just don't want to throw it up in my motha******' face
Or I choose to not do this around you
See ho you like a brain aneurysm
Want two heads with the same dandruff in 'em
Only to scratch the itch with baby rattlesnake fangs
No Head and Shoulders or anti-venom
Yeah, P, this is gentlemanly leisure, the oldest game left to play
And the hard head that make a soft *** played out
Will forgive and forget yesterday
Now get 'em, Q, a pimp on foot, go to sleep, call us, wake up to a Cadillac
Remember Forrest Gump walked and he was pretty stupid
So you know what? Accept the fact that the ***** belongs to the world
P, cause that ho only yours as long as she hoeing
But Happy Pimping and Merry Ho Ho
Keep an eye on bottom ***** too
Cause that *****'ll run a ho or two off, mane
Pimps only **** with pimps, homie, that's why we so solid
Red to blue, to debt, to due, it's easier
To put a watermelon through the eye of a needle
This is done by choice, not by force
I ain't asking, I'm telling you

Last edited:
If they hire Suga Free as Rob's life coach, I'll watch the whole season. Until then, let that bloated simp float like a blimp.

Rob needs to get custody, wash his face and flip this into a TV show about being a rich single dad on these streets

he could really do a show that documents him losing weight and turning back into a savage and we'd all be rooting for the man

im actually not too sure that isnt the entire goal of this little spectacle in the first place

People were thinking that's why he got obese but this fool's been fat for years now. He's all sorts of messed up.

Rob needs to get custody, wash his face and flip this into a TV show about being a rich single dad on these streets

he could really do a show that documents him losing weight and turning back into a savage and we'd all be rooting for the man

im actually not too sure that isnt the entire goal of this little spectacle in the first place

People were thinking that's why he got obese but this fool's been fat for years now. He's all sorts of messed up.

If I had to guess I would say he gained weight from taking meds to treat some sort of mental illness.

I rather give you my...

It is what it is...

You know San Diego ***** with Suga Free Man. :nthat:
Sugafree is a slept on legend. Son would have blac chyna selling box in Pomona. .Son really said he'd rather give you his b than to let you breathe on his last bit of indo smoke. [emoji]128514[/emoji] That's game.

Last edited:

If I had to guess I would say he gained weight from taking meds to treat some sort of mental illness.

That would make sense. If he cared at all about his life or health he should get good psychiatrists to tell him to stop this behavior and stay away from d-list drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom