Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shooting in any crowded area is indeed reckless to the public regardless of the resason ...unless u just missing the joke :lol:

After someone just tried to kill you and killed your man, I don't think you're in the right mind state where you're sitting there analyzing if you're making the correct decision.

Not a good comparison to someone who wifed a ***.

Last edited:

After someone just tried to kill you and killed your man, I don't think you're in the right mind state where you're sitting there analyzing if you're making the correct decision.

Not a good comparison to someone who wifed a ***.
This, but let's not give Troy Ave anymore attention than he needs. Back to Rob and Black Chyna. This dude out here airing out his grievances while she plotting for a way to sue him.

It is fitting Troy Ave makes a song about Rob. They are both lames that recklessly shoot up clubs

Entirely different situation. Getting a gun from someone who is trying to kill you and shot your man?

The joke went over your head famb, I'm am not really comparing the situations

Troy literally shot up a club, he discharged a firearm inside a crowded nightclub

Rob figuratively shot up a club, he skeeted inside a female without contraception

The joke is not in the comparison, it is in the term "shooting up the club" having two different meanings.

Last edited:
Must have been one of the rare Troy Ave fans, hence the misunderstanding and joke going over his head :lol: :smh:

Troy literally shot up a club, he discharged a firearm inside a crowded nightclub

Club figuratively shot up a club, he skeeted inside a female without contraception

The joke is not in the comparison, it is in the term "shooting up the club" having two different meanings.

I mean I got it, but I don't consider an incident where someone was killed a joke, especially comparable to Rob

Club figuratively shot up a club, he skeeted inside a female without contraception

I mean I got it, but I don't consider an incident where someone was killed a joke, especially comparable to Rob

Dude stop

In no way I'm I making light on a person's death. I never mentioned ole boy getting killed

Last edited:
Appreciate the Suga Free tracks. Haven't heard stuff from him since 2002 even though I know he's had me music as recent as 2015

:rolleyes :lol:

I'm done, sorry if I offended you famb

But the punchline of the joke was not someone dying or even getting shot, it was the meaning of a phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom