Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem yambs fields not producing any new crops famb

And it was a joke anyway, in reference to something someone said to me earlier when I made a joke involving shoot up the club
Worth a try [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Brah, ole girl is 61, not even Captain Planet can rejuvenate dem barren fields

But shoot your shot famb, the power is yours my G

Trick Daddy was putting the game in our ears back then but aint nobody listen....

He was referring to the *** raising a *** dysfunction we have in the hood

Who do yall think was at the Pac Jam at the back door hoing back then??

He was talkin about Mama Chyna

She went by Miss Toni aka Tokyo Toni back in the late 90s early 2000s.

She an original stripper from ChocolateModels.com

I figure you'se a ho but you can't help it
'Cause being raised by a ho is kinda hectic
Old material ***** 
Gold-digging for them tender ***** A real ***** never give you **** ***** Born and raised in the ************* projects ho
Getting money by at the pac Jam, by the back door

Last edited:

Trick Daddy was putting the game in our ears back then but aint nobody listen....

He was referring to the *** raising a *** dysfunction we have in the hood

Who do yall think was at the Pac Jam at the back door hoing back then??

He was talkin about Mama Chyna

I figure you'se a ho but you can't help it
'Cause being raised by a ho is kinda hectic
Old material ***** 
Gold-digging for them tender ***** A real ***** never give you **** ***** Born and raised in the ************* projects ho
Getting money by at the pac Jam, by the back door

trick daddy was spitting real game like suga free as well his spitting just gets over looked cause he had hits that werent about that topic 

Chyna's mom put her on game to break these lames and simps. Chyna ain't trying to go back to D.C. Not worse for a simp with money than messing with a chick who ain't trying to go back to the hood. I love being team average joe, a chick won't get me for my $.

Chyna's mom put her on game to break these lames and simps. Chyna ain't trying to go back to D.C. Not worse for a simp with money than messing with a chick who ain't trying to go back to the hood. I love being team average joe, a chick won't get me for my $.

Lol you can't even get girls to start with b so don't worry bout any girl trying to empty your $47 saving account.

Lol you can't even get girls to start with b so don't worry bout any girl trying to empty your $47 saving account.
My team looking pretty good this summer[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. 47$ saved. My players pay for my presence. Only thing I give them is hard D and bubble gum.

My team looking pretty good this summer[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. 47$ saved. My players pay for my presence. Only thing I give them is hard D and bubble gum.

i think you're mixing up reality with your dreams again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom