::UPDATE:: So I Just Wanted To See WHat would Happen.. ::UPDATE::

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Have you tried masturbating?
yeahh man i did try. after i tried for like 10 minutes my stuff kinda started to hurt. it wasnt that bad but enough to scare me into stoppin. itwas a weird kinda pain tho, not severe but it was like a pulsing pain (you kno when you can feel your heartbeat-pulse in diff parts of ur body? kinda likethat. w/e tho, i got my doctor's appt in a few hrs so it should be straighted out by then.

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Have you tried masturbating?
yeahh man i did try. after i tried for like 10 minutes my stuff kinda started to hurt. it wasnt that bad but enough to scare me into stoppin. it was a weird kinda pain tho, not severe but it was like a pulsing pain (you know when you can feel your heartbeat-pulse in diff parts of ur body? kinda like that. w/e tho, i got my doctor's appt in a few hrs so it should be straighted out by then.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

laugh.gif
@ you guys believing this is a real story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-UPDATE-

in the meanwhile, i have to stop taking birth control pills.

what??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SPEAKdaTRUF:
-UPDATE-

i went to the doctor yesterday

me: i told you i took 4 of my girl's bc pills
-doc got all serious
doc: .. why would you do that?
me: cuz i wanted to see what would happen
doc: so you took four?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

idk why you guys think this is a lie, idthink its even that funny. i jus got back from the doctor n its a lot more serious than i thought. i took 4 days ofestrogen pills at once. the effects are gettin better but still, its not a lie and its not that funny (ill proally think it is in a few weeks tho, once thisall blow s over)

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

idk why you guys think this is a lie, idthink its even that funny. i jus got back from the doctor n its a lot more serious than i thought. i took 4 days of estrogen pills at once. the effects are gettin better but still, its not a lie and its not that funny (ill proally think it is in a few weeks tho, once this all blow s over)
i think you are dumb as rocks. just remember that you took FOUR of your girls BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. BC is designed for the FEMALE BODY, you are nota female, you are a MALE. you are quite possibly the biggest laughingstock on NT.

I know people are cracking jokes in here and there are clever responses and pics and what not, but when it comes down to it, this is so simple, but it'sthe funniest thing said
ericberry14:
you took FOUR of your girls BIRTH CONTROL PILLS... you are not a female, you are a MALE.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes in denial because they are getting trolled? Thats a first.

I just dont believe this is a legit story thats all, its clearly a troll and all of you fell for it.

Darko was doing this 4 years ago, ain't nothing changed.

It has to suck not believing anything you didn't actually see with your own eyes.
ohwell.gif

Just curious, why were your girls pills sitting on the counter? Aren't they supposed to be in the package and only taken out when they're actuallygoing to be taken?

birthcontrol.jpg

IVE NEVER SEEN SKA POST SO MANY TIMES IN ONE POST.. AND YOUR RESPONSES ARE HILARIOUS.. THANKS NT YOU've ONCE AGAIN MADE MY DAY.

Ok now to the OP..

SO IS YOUR GIRL KNOCKED UP??
HOW THE TESTIS???
YOU're AN IDIOT. HAHAHAHAHA

OMFG! dude.. what were you thinkin!! hormones man.. pure hormones.. you're bout to grow some D-Cups.. bout to be lactating.. FTL
smh.gif

the doctors might write an article about this and publish it in some medical journal, you could be famous dude

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

It has to suck not believing anything you didn't actually see with your own eyes.
ohwell.gif

You would know all about that, you dedicated your entire life to a man that didn't do anything of things you revere him for.

Back
Top Bottom