::UPDATE:: So I Just Wanted To See WHat would Happen.. ::UPDATE::

roll.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This has got to be your girl.. The post is even similar. link
After seeing this I'm guessing OP probably read that post and then posted this thread here saying it was him who did it. DUCKTALES.
eek.gif
roll.gif
OP are you sure you're telling the truth?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

B, you ain't supposed to have all that estrogen in your system. That pain you felt was your nuts dying. You're waking up tomorrow with man-boobs.

LOL. Son just invented the first surgeryless sex change
Not actually, he'd need to take a way larger dose. And Crimson u wrong b, men do have estrogen in our systems, just not as much as females. We did come out of females so we get it from our mommas. But it aint enough to turn a dude in to woman, word to Laverne
laugh.gif
Lol...it was jokes son. I'm a pharmacist, I know well about hormonal balance. But it is a balance, which is why i said "all thatestrogen".

Ducktales. NT can be so damn gullible.

Why would you post on NT instead running to a doctor?! foh.

ma man probably getting them mosquito bite bitties as we speak. start rubbing some calamine lotion on your chest asap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm cracking upover here...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... you took...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... you took FOUR BIRTH CONTROL PILLS?!??!

*edit* And to the folks calling ducktales: have y'all seen the questions on Yahoo Answers?
laugh.gif
The Darwin Awards weren't created just because one random guy one timenailed his hand to his roof 13 years ago. We're surrounded by folks doing the most stupid things... like taking FOUR OF HIS GIRL'S BIRTH CONTROL PILLS.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom