Update :YOOOO 6 yr old boy trapped in floating UFO balloon - Children's Rap Video

you see the two paramedics looking into the basket? Then the cop taking pics? Little kid could be inside maybe?

CNN just said the parents were on ABC's "Wife Swap"
laugh.gif

Publicity stunt! Has to be!

The kid wasn't even inside?! Damn that woulda been awesome if he was in there and just hopped out like it was nothing.

He very possibly could have fallen out. The cameras didn't start following the balloon until WAY after it was gone.
Right, but would it not be very clear that he fell out of it thousands of feet in the air? A hole, an open flap... something.

just seen this in the cafeteria, the ol' lady wont even payin attention to me,she was watchin tv.

i aint know what the big deal was all i saw was a big silver bubble floating. diddnt know there was a kid inside

"When the Heene family aren't chasing storms, they devote their time to scientific experiments that include looking for extraterrestrials and buildinga research-gathering flying saucer to send into the eye of the storm. In this ultimate swap, the Heenes swap lives with a psychic mom who speaks to the deadand can control the weather, her husband and her children -- who believe they are destined to be stars. This show will feature aliens, punk rockers, past-liferegression and, for the first time ever, the children from the two families will face off in a kids' table meeting. "Heene/Silver," the 100thepisode of Wife Swap, destined to become a classic!"

Lol everyone that was wildin out all the sudden know there was no body in it. The kid is just hiding from his parents in the basement of something, cause helet the balloon go.

WTH?! They're saying now that the possibility that he never went into the balloon never even made it into the balloon was always an option. It also appearsto be confirmed that the compartment at the bottom was never even opened.

So, kid unlatched the balloon and got scared about the +#+ whoopin' (or 6-minute timeout; maybe a strongly worded letter to be read together in the livingroom) he was going to receive so he went somewhere to hide?

Well, that's better than him falling out or actually being in that balloon.

Back
Top Bottom