Update :YOOOO 6 yr old boy trapped in floating UFO balloon - Children's Rap Video

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The little dude is probablt playing skee-ball right now.
This reminds of that simpson episode where Bart threw a radio down the well by accident and played a prank on the town
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

did anyone lose a whole bunch of replies to this thread a few minutes ago?...and now they're all back

Word I had 2 pages then just 12 now back to 15,16

did anyone lose a whole bunch of replies to this thread a few minutes ago?...and now they're all back

yea it took me back to page 2

yoo someone update me please, i just got home from classes and read the 1st page, did the kid die or is he still floating in the ballon?

This on some next level stuff man, I never would think something like this would happen...

yeah, I was right down to 3 pages then as I refreshed it gradually came back up.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Aliens scooped up the kid, now they trying to make everyone forget.

Did anybody see the family on Wife Swap? Were they marketable?

ABC is about to give them their own series and this is your live trailer.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Word I had 2 pages then just 12 now back to 15,16

NT went back in time.

Every thread went back an hour for some reason.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yoo someone update me please, i just got home from classes and read the 1st page, did the kid die or is he still floating in the ballon?

This on some next level stuff man, I never would think something like this would happen...

No one knows where the kid is.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

lol I thought I was buggin out, took the glasses off, wiped them and put them back on

Back
Top Bottom