UPDATED INFO FOR JORDAN 16.5... PAGE 1&3... New Colors Info.

^ great looking shoe i actually copped the blk/red CW for cheap but those are
pimp.gif
the 16.5 is up there for .5 shoes IMO

keepemclean I agree this is my fave .5 thus far; and that CP3 colorway is indeed
smokin.gif

Can't wait for these to go to the Happy Hunting Grounds
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

REAL TALK... I'd probably take these or the Knicks (If they are patent) over the Black/Red VI that release this month. I've always love Team J's.These are by far the best to me.

yup! the gun metal CW looks nice, i bought them right away, when i saw it on eastbay..
kinda disappointed coz i thought the sole has some gunmetal colors but everythings perfect quality is best

^those are close enough to Wade's versions, so I'd cop it, didn't think a similar version to his PE would ever drop

^ With all the buzz around him signing to JB, yeah right ?
I didn't mean to sound like a jackas...s but I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I went on finishline

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^those are close enough to Wade's versions, so I'd cop it, didn't think a similar version to his PE would ever drop

yea i didnt think anything close to a Wade pe would drop...very nice

-Tyler

OK. Thanks for the updates here guys. I'm really liking this shoe more and more. I almost bought a few pairs from finishline after I saw the Heat colorway.The contrast stitching looks great on these, but... (I know I'm being picky) can I get a white midsole? Just thought I'd ask...

The 16.5s are hands down one of the top 3 non-signature Jordan shoes of all time. Great comfort and design...it could've easily replaced anything fromXVIII-XXII (Except the XX). I managed to get a pair over the last FL EA 50% off and both the CG and Copper colourway look absolutely filthy.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

The 16.5s are hands down one of the top 3 non-signature Jordan shoes of all time. Great comfort and design...it could've easily replaced anything from XVIII-XXII (Except the XX). I managed to get a pair over the last FL EA 50% off and both the CG and Copper colourway look absolutely filthy.

I agree. I bought the black/red pair and they are
pimp.gif
Plus, I can beat these before I beat my real 16's.

Back
Top Bottom