UPDATED INFO FOR JORDAN 16.5... PAGE 1&3... New Colors Info.

I would have demanded better pictures
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

yup! the gun metal CW looks nice, i bought them right away, when i saw it on eastbay..
kinda disappointed coz i thought the sole has some gunmetal colors but everythings perfect quality is best
Yeah, in person the shoes don't quite look like the Eastbay pictures - they look more like the PYS.com pics. The gunmetal is more grey andthere really isn't much copper on the shoes. Still a nice shoe. I'd rather they looked like the eastbay pics though...

encouraging to hear all the positive reviews.

**will that black/purple Hornets colorway get wider release?

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

I would have demanded better pictures
happy.gif
Great pics fam, you helped more than you know
pimp.gif

UPDATE!!!

There are a load of colors coming out in February from the sound of it. The Nike Rep was a great deal of help and went beyond his job to help me IMO
pimp.gif

He mentioned the Knicks, Hornets, Lakers and Spurs all releasing in February along with Black/Yellow/Blue, Black/Yellow/Red, Black/Met Silver and a few othersI don't remember. He said they should be online (Easybay/Footlocker/Finishline/ETC) and in select stores across the country.

pimp.gif
Not the biggest news but I love this shoe.

I love the 16.5 I shout their praise whenever possible.... I've never owned any .5s or Team Jordans, sigs only.

That said, I'm excited for at least 4 of these colorways and will scoop two of them at least....

pimp.gif

The ones that ppl are calling a Heat colorway is actually the Hawks colorway. So I was told by the Jordan rep when I saw them couple months back.

Originally Posted by mjvc

The ones that ppl are calling a Heat colorway is actually the Hawks colorway. So I was told by the Jordan rep when I saw them couple months back.

Really? Seriously? Why not Black/red/blue? Wth? Argh the hawks don't even have yellow in their jerseys. I hope that is the heat or some other colorway.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Really? Seriously? Why not Black/red/blue? Wth? Argh the hawks don't even have yellow in their jerseys. I hope that is the heat or some other colorway.
That was what I was told. Look at the Jordan 1 PHAT and the Jordan 60+ in Atlanta colors. They use the same colors.

I cant really get into Jordans other than the retros or numbered Jordans. The only non air jordan, jordan brand i've ever bought were the dub zeros.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

That was what I was told. Look at the Jordan 1 PHAT and the Jordan 60+ in Atlanta colors. They use the same colors.
ohwell.gif
Dang

are any stores going to have these or where can I get them. Besides sneakerhead.com

Originally Posted by bwc1139

are any stores going to have these or where can I get them. Besides sneakerhead.com
Correct me if I'm wrong but those look like the Gun Metals.

Back
Top Bottom