Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Purple high fans check the site.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JEEAUDLEY

If I may....

Not that those purple highs arent sweet... and not that I like most of you have been screaming for some highs..... but..... The purples are closer to the the blue bobbito's then say those gold's.... (now before you start going off on the fact that the bobito's are blue and have a gum sole and fabric mid and yada yada, and the purples are purple.... yeah, yeah i get it but the GOLDs are just so.... so..... so money.)

"I love gold"!!!!!

Can we get some love for the golds.... I mean those are just insane.....

some love please.....

Lol. I tried. I don't have time to continue to vote at the pace I was voting at before. IMO, purple highs are a great consolation. I wanted eitherthose or the gold highs to win.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at them being in first place. Someone or some people must have gone beast mode.

i'm actually kinda sad to see that one person can't single-handedly beat out all of NY. that was kind of amazing to watch. word of caution though - itain't over yet. many, many more days left.

i'm still bummed the sheeds are pretty much deaded. to have a pair in my size... . . *sighs*

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm actually kinda sad to see that one person can't single-handedly beat out all of NY. that was kind of amazing to watch. word of caution though - it ain't over yet. many, many more days left.

i'm still bummed the sheeds are pretty much deaded. to have a pair in my size... . . *sighs*
aw poor kevin
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
(pause)

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Kevin -

211_kleenex.JPG

You're right though, the vote is far from over. Things could literally change with onepress of the F5 button.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm actually kinda sad to see that one person can't single-handedly beat out all of NY. that was kind of amazing to watch. word of caution though - it ain't over yet. many, many more days left.

Kevin that guy is far from amazing person to watch more like a wild bull in a china shop with its head cut off

But I will say maze is a great host and has a good site he just put the battery in this guys back

man, look at all those votes (totals) per city

smh.gif
@ baltimore
smh.gif
@ philly

let this be a lesson, ny is the home of the uppys.

i honestly don't even care anymore. all i wanted was some ostrich sheeds i could wear (and no, i'm not triple socking a 13)

where the heck is
18682630.jpg
when i need him to rig a come from behindlandslide victory?

NOPE....you couldn't be more wrong

Bmore didn't even know about the 1Vote for real...til it was too late..

Hell,NT didn't even know until it was philly turn to vote..Bmore vote was already over

NY is home of the BEAST..thats all..

Bmore and philly cats wasn't tryin to spend hours on end votin' on the same kicks....We voted and "It is what it is"

Take into consideration that only a handful of people are prolly actually voting...thousands of times..not to mention ya'll have more than 1 spot to voteat...

If anything Bmore and Philly were the most honest out this Shh...

^I gotta co-sign. Had these been dunks, airmaxes etc...the same thing would have happened. Its not the shoes, its the people.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

NOPE....you couldn't be more wrong

Bmore didn't even know about the 1Vote for real...til it was too late..

Hell,NT didn't even know until it was philly turn to vote..Bmore vote was already over

NY is home of the BEAST..thats all..

Bmore and philly cats wasn't tryin to spend hours on end votin' on the same kicks....We voted and "It is what it is"

Take into consideration that only a handful of people are prolly actually voting...thousands of times..not to mention ya'll have more than 1 spot to vote at...

If anything Bmore and Philly were the most honest out this Shh...

I'll agree to that 10000%, I try my best to avoid nyc with all the herbs runnin around
laugh.gif

you guys are dilusional

NYC = HOME OF THE AF1

EVERYONE knows this NYC is the place that made the AF1 what it is to day if it wasnt for NYC you wouldnt even know what a AF1 was most likely

even nike themselves recognize NYC as homebase for the AF1

Originally Posted by vamo

you guys are dilusional

NYC = HOME OF THE AF1

EVERYONE knows this NYC is the place that made the AF1 what it is to day if it wasnt for NYC you wouldnt even know what a AF1 was most likely

I'm not gonna get into a back and forth with you homie, nor Make this a NYC vs. the World discussion so I'll say this.....

Nike recognizes Bmore ( not NY) as the Birthplace of the AF1...Go on the 1thology site and read your history man...

Bmore had the shoe exclusively for 10 years before any city...If it wasn't for Bmore No one would know about the AF1 and Nike wouldn't be Nike...

But I digress...It's not worth it and no cares really like AceBoogie said...It's just that stubborn hometown pride thats in me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Originally Posted by vamo

you guys are dilusional

NYC = HOME OF THE AF1

I'm not gonna get into a back and forth with you homie, nor Make this a NYC vs. the World discussion so I'll say this.....

Nike recognizes Bmore ( not NY) as the Birthplace of the AF1...Go on the 1thology site and read your history man...

Bmore had the shoe exclusively for 10 years before any city...If it wasn't for Bmore No one would know about the AF1 and Nike wouldn't be Nike...

But I digress...It's not worth it and no cares really like AceBoogie said...It's just that stubborn hometown pride thats in me
ohwell.gif

i almost forgot that nike gets 99% of its sales from af1's
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom