Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

OH

MY

GOD

indifferent.gif

ahhhh, Ok wheres my Bmore and Phily folks that want the Stashes at??? I'm trying to set up some connects, because I want the Bmore & Phily drop..... Soif any Bmore or Phily Nter are interested in the NYC drop holla @ me via pm.
Thanks

SMH @ the 1Vote

I don't know if the stores are closed yet. Its about 8:40 in NY right now.

i dunno if its that damn serious. i mean u show a dude props cause he neglected all over facets of life to vote for hours upon hours in a store because they threw him out of another? its not that deep
You act as if the purple hi's weren't getting the same treatment from a select few people as proven thoughout this thread. 3rd, 4th, and5th place are more accurate depictions of the city's voting that the stashes or purples, just look at the numbers it doesn't even make sense. The way Isee it, he was playing the same game the purple hi beasts were, just better and more vocal about it. To argue against the stashes and for the purples ishypocritical, they both received a "forced" push. Dude is a beast and a disgrace no doubt, he just outbeasted the other beasts.

Originally Posted by GUNzMONSTAr

ahhhh, Ok wheres my Bmore and Phily folks that want the Stashes at??? I'm trying to set up some connects, because I want the Bmore & Phily drop..... So if any Bmore or Phily Nter are interested in the NYC drop holla @ me via pm.
Thanks

I'm definitely interested in the Stashes.

To everyone upset about the results,

These results may not stand. I was in Niketown this evening at around 7:30 pm and their 1Vote screen had declared the Purple Highs the winning sneaker (andstated that 1Vote was over). I also saw the kid voting on the 1Vote machine outside at transit about 45 minutes earlier (and he told me he was going to bethere all night), but I think the results will depend on how Nike handles the situation. It's still up in the air, but I have a feeling the Purple Highsmay come out as being the winning sneaker.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

To everyone upset about the results,

These results may not stand. I was in Niketown this evening at around 7:30 pm and their 1Vote screen had declared the Purple Highs the winning sneaker (and stated that 1Vote was over). I also saw the kid voting on the 1Vote machine outside at transit about 45 minutes earlier (and he told me he was going to be there all night), but I think the results will depend on how Nike handles the situation. It's still up in the air, but I have a feeling the Purple Highs may come out as being the winning sneaker.

I really hope this is the case. Hopefully Nike does the right thing and gives thePurple Hi's the "W."

*victory dances into topic*

i was voting with kampoutkid my boy julio and a few others

HUGE shoutout to kampoutkid ya real cool peoples

2nd HUGE shoutout to transit for holdin us down mad cool people

shout out to all the nike reps that came by tonight to congradulate us on the win ya were all mad cool to talk to

also shoutout to nike corporation who called transit directly to tell us we were beastin

we put up 12893 votes today

@Jvhoop your the kid who got kicked outta transit? sup homie

kampout was in niketown before you went he was on his way back niketown's machine broke down tonight hence why their voting was over the screen just frozesolid white also the machine counts are delayed only the website updates in real time hence the machines being behind over 10 thousand votes

the votes stand we won its over

maybe ya can get purple hi's next year unless we vote for sumthin else

also my voting service are for hire if u payupal ready ill charge to vote for the shoe u want to win

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bmore/Philly 1....NY 0

Ya'll boys take a MAJOR L for this
laugh.gif
..Just for hypocrisy alone...

Anybody want wiilin' to do bizzness holla!

vamo,

I had a feeling that was you at the machine outside. And yes, they kicked me out of Transit for voting. I'm assuming you could tell it was me by my rantsabout how the Purple Highs should win. They told me at Niketown that Kampout broke the machine and I know the website updates in realtime (unlike the 1Votemachines). However, Niketown is the main spot and I was talking to an employee who seemed to think that Nike had ended the competition. The machine at Niketownalso wouldn't let you vote any more and had officially declared the Purples as the winning sneaker. Like I said, in my opinion it's completely up inthe air at this point.

All I'm saying is you never really know with Nike. I think this has been proven with history. Who knows, it could be the stashes, the purples or maybethey'll throw out all the votes and declare the 3rd place sneaker the winner.

If the stashes win, they win. It's not THAT serious. I just don't think anyone should jump to conclusions just yet.

lol jvhoop its over man

the nike reps who came to transit to talk to us told us voting was still active till store closing

kampout didnt break their machine

there is a girl who works in niketown that always wears baggy pantys shes been voting the purpple highs all week like an animal

kampout kid cant even vote in niketown lol

the person voting today was doing it from jimmy jazz the machines have an uplink to the site and when nike corporate called transit they told us where thevotes were coming from thats how they knew to call transit they knew we were there goin crazy on the machines they called transit before you even showed up orgot kicked out

your rants were funny though i was laughin listening to you argue with security lol

Originally Posted by vamo

lol jvhoop its over man

the nike reps who came to transit to talk to us told us voting was still active till store closing

there is a girl who works in niketown that always wears baggy pantys shes been voting the purpple highs all week like an animal

the person voting today was doing it from jimmy jazz the machines have an uplink to the site and when nike corporate called transit they told us where the votes were coming from thats how they knew to call transit they knew we were there goin crazy on the machines they called transit before you even showed up or got kicked out

your rants were funny though i was laughin listening to you argue with security lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
Stash's it is! I'm actually glad those won rather than a all of a suddenhyped up OG high over the past few month's!

the purple joints won hands down. at 7pm it was over. heads were voting for the stash after hours and i know nike will check the system [if they are smart] andsee that...

If the stash come with the lasering and sig or hell, even just the laser, I'll be happy and search for a 13/12. If not, I already have a pair of theoriginal so I won't care at all.

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Originally Posted by vamo

lol jvhoop its over man

the person voting today was doing it from jimmy jazz the machines have an uplink to the site and when nike corporate called transit they told us where the votes were coming from thats how they knew to call transit they knew we were there goin crazy on the machines they called transit before you even showed up or got kicked out

roll.gif
roll.gif
Stash's it is! I'm actually glad those won rather than a all of a sudden hyped up OG high over the past few month's!

Who cares how hyped they are? Are people buying shoes depending on the hype level now? To me, someone who bases a purchase on a pair of sneakers solely based on if there is a low hype factor, is just as bad as someone who buys a pair of sneakersbecause they've beens super hyped. I had this conversation the other day and to me, sometimes a shoe actually just deserves the hype it's getting andthe Purple Hi's do deserve that hype. I've ached for that shoe quite some time now and I wouldn't care if they re-released them in very smallquantities or they GR'd the hell out of them. The fact is, I would still make an effort to get as many pairs as I possibly could because it's asimple, yet bold pair of sneakers. The Stashes are alright, but I truly believe that if those two names(Stash & Futura) weren't attached to the shoe,most people wouldn't be feeling them as much. That's just my $.02 though.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

who cares at this point
upset people who want the purple hi's

honestly i dont even dislike the purple hi's i just dont feel its worthy of the pedistal alot of heads put it on and as someone said already in recentmonths people been hypin those purple hi's soooooooooo much

Can't remember what page I posted the comment about this being like a daytime soap, but this ishtar continues. lol

For anyone needing a review (not in sequential order):

Relentless voting, questions about manhood and conditioning, suggestions of needing relations with a female counterpart, broken machines, dudes connecting thedots and figuring out who other people are based on seeing them stand at a kiosk for hours at a time, camera appearances, photoshopping video footage,controversy over the final numbers like FL presidential elections, proposed gun fights and beatdowns, sleeping outside, insults about a city never visited,questions about future voting opportunities, uncertainty in production numbers and drop dates, deals being proposed without the aforementioned info........

Nike 1VOTE: The Saga Continues!!!! Coming to a city near you... maybe!

Or using the NBA commercial theme:

Niketalk, where relentless voting, questions about manhood and conditioning, suggestions of needing relations with a female counterpart,broken machines, dudes connecting the dots and figuring out who other people are based on seeing them stand at a kiosk for hours at a time, camera appearances,photoshopping video footage, controversy over the final numbers like FL presidential elections, proposed gun fights and beatdowns, sleeping outside, insultsabout a city never visited, questions about future voting opportunities, uncertainty in production numbers and drop dates, deals being proposed without theaforementioned info........ happens!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom